Dead and Buried where to order?

Doctor Smith

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Where would be the best place to order Blue underground's 4k Dead and Buried Ltd edition from? Also will they be releasing a standard edition?

Thanks

Zavvi are taking the piss.

Last few Blue Underground titles I've gotten from direct from Amazon UK hardly cheap but the best deal.

Amazon US have cover A listed just not available to buy yet https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09181P62V (surely it's not sold out?).

WowHD have the alternate cover B for £43.43 (inc UK VAT) https://www.wowhd.co.uk/dead-and-buried/827058803090

I'm sure it's 3000 editions and lenticular.

Pity Ronald Shusett & Dan O'Bannon aren't around.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
The other day I pre-ordered Dead and Buried and the Final Countdown from Wow and saved £29 over what Zavvi would have charged me

So I pre-ordered Speed with the savings 👍

WowHD might be showing it cheaper, but when you choose the original artwork (showing with poster), the only shipping option is Inyernational, so must be the American release - makes it £58!

Screenshot 2021-04-21 21.46.00.png

I wish I’d have used them for Maniac - I’d have saved a tenner! No more Blue Underground from Zavvi for me!

WowHD might be showing it cheaper, but when you choose the original artwork (showing with poster), the only shipping option is Inyernational, so must be the American release - makes it £58!
coming out at the same price as the other two releases for me
Screenshot 2021-04-21 21.57.50.png

I’d not used them before so was getting used to their layout etc - I just wondered why after putting in my postcode it was asking me whether I wanted international shipping? Because of that I presumed that maybe it was the American release seeing as that was the only one listed with a poster - I didn’t realise you just ignore it! Anyway, all sorted now, original artwork with a poster as well, and saving £17 over Zavvi.

DeepDiscount (who have a sale on BU UHDs here but not including D&B) have it for around £44.00 too www.deepdiscount.com/dead-and-buried/827058802994

Not bad averaging £30.00 delivered each (I think Vigilante and Dead & Buried are the only lenticulars):
22.png

Bit more expensive at Diabolik www.diabolikdvd.com/product/dead-and-buried-cover-a-poster-blue-underground-cd-uhd-region-free-blu-ray-all-region-preorder/ likely to be the quickest to deliver.

I'd like that for sure so will keep an eye on it there's 3 months to release.

Like the scene from John Carpenter's The Thing where they discover the entombed monster 1000s of years after the fact I thought it would be helpful for future generations stumbling upon this thread to explain you need to play the former on the latter and they're the same price (but you only buy the playback device once*):

04.PNG

*at the time of posting, UK Mainland only and excluding States of Jersey or the Channel Islands.

Last edited:
I saw Zavvi. But £60 is a joke.

The other day I pre-ordered Dead and Buried and the Final Countdown from Wow and saved £29 over what Zavvi would have charged me

So I pre-ordered Speed with the savings 👍
Do you get stung by import tax though, or is that included in final price?

Thanks everyone. Ordered from deep discount. Conversion works out at £38

anyone got this yet ........ if so what is it like ?

DeepDiscount were doing 15% off code BEACH few days ago. Worked out to £61 delivered for 2 copies (£30.50 each).

My wife ordered me a copy as a surprise - from Zavvi! Beginning to think she’s got too much money…….

Attachments

• 498CF371-C653-4C4F-8ACB-64DFC713653A.jpeg
    498CF371-C653-4C4F-8ACB-64DFC713653A.jpeg
    336.6 KB · Views: 50

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom