De Dietrich DLZ693BU - Integrated Washer Dryer

Discussion in 'Domestic White Goods Forum' started by Mr.Me, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Mr.Me

Mr.Me
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Anyone have any experience of this

De Dietrich DLZ693BU - Integrated Washer Dryer

The old candy is on its last legs and my wife has been looking for a replacement.

We have a De-Dietrich gas hob which turns of the gas should the flame go out and it has worked well but thats our only experience of the brand.

So any user info would be great.

2. twoodley

twoodley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Everything in my kitchen is De Dietrich, and I have never regretted the choice. All very reliable, and 5 year extended warranty is dirt cheap (because they believe in their own products).

3. Mr.Me

Mr.Me
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for the input. you definately cant fault there guarantee,s. My wife was attracted to the washer dryer as it came complete with a 5yr guarantee, she is just a bit undecided as she feels reassured if she has read positive online reviews about a product. I have contacted De-Dietrich via email today with some technical questions, I also asked if this was a new product (as this may account for the lack of reviews) and i am awaiting there response. I dont suppose you have this model in your kitchen by any chance.

4. twoodley

twoodley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    I have the washer but not washer/dryer.
    My only experience with a washer/dryer was about 15 years ago, and it was not a good experience (not De Dietrich). I think every part was replaced at least twice in the space of a few years.

5. Mr.Me

Mr.Me
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Ok thanks, had a email back from De-Dietrich they advised the washer dryer had been in production since 2011 but unfortunately they did not know of any sites reviewing the model. So i will leave it to the wife to pick which one she wants.