Wanted DDR2 RAM

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by s.riaz, Feb 20, 2013.

1. s.riaz

s.riaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Hi there need some RAM for my desktop pc. They must be suitable for a Dell Vostro 220 pc.

Preferably 2x 2gb, or 2x 1gb would do also.

I'd be willing to trade with the new Black Ops for PS3 or just pay cash.

Let me know what you have.

:thumbsup:

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Mr_Fantastic

Mr_Fantastic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    What speed DDR2 are you looking for? Why do you need this, are you expanding of replacing your current modules? If adding to, what are the speed of the current ones?

I have 2x1GB PC6400 modules, I think they are, which are not being used ATM. Still in their box and only installed a couple of times for very brief testing. They were on the Gigabyte compatibility list which is why I purchased them. I have them in my Gigabyte motherboard box, yes I keep all the boxes ;) After doing so I purchased 2x2GB OCZ Reaper 8500 which I have used almost exclusively in my PC. I would have to check the other sticks to see what brand they are but not really worth me digging out the M/B box unless there is the remotest interest. Need to know what speed you are looking to know whether they are going to be compatible.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  3. s.riaz

s.riaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
  4. Mr_Fantastic

Mr_Fantastic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    I've got the boxes in front of me, it's Kingston KVR800D2N5/1G x2 which is on the Gigabyte compatibility list for my motherboard.

I'm waiting for a new CPU expected on Monday, motherboard sometime next week and a new heatsink part also next week before I begin a rebuild. I have to order some new memory this weekend.

I will be selling my current parts, Motherboard, CPU and DDR2 memory, both the OCZ Reaper and the Kingston. Everything is boxed with their original boxes.

The Kingston is selling at about £8-£10 a stick ATM so it might be best for me to combine it with my motherboard because it's value is so low. The Reaper sticks are far more valuable.

Therefore I don't know whether it's a good idea to sell it separately. What would you be willing to offer me?

5. Mr_Fantastic

Mr_Fantastic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    They are like new and have only been installed for very brief periods on a couple of occasions for testing reasons. I purchased them at the same time as I purchased the OCZ Reaper, before I started building my current PC.

[​IMG]