DDDHouse????

W

WBC

Just read the thread on Underworld and it mentions DDDHouse.

Are they any good and do my eyes deceive me????

Underworld is on there for £7.50
Dark Water is on there for £2.50 approx???

Am I doing the wrong calculations or have I missed something???

What are their delivery times and charges like?? Do you get stuck with subtitles you can't remove or anything crazy like that?

Thanks
Stace :D

Hi

The delivery charges are 30 HK$ (approx £2.14) for one disc , have just ordered the Medallion at a cost of £6.79, just to test the waters this is my first order with them so can't tell you more,
Look like the covers are in Korean? And most of the sound tracks are English, judging by there site and if some of my other region 3 disc are to go by they should be as English as the region 1 disc

be aware that they sell Video CD as well

steve

hi

I placed an order with dddhouse last December and was really pleased with them.

All the discs I ordered were Korean films so all had foreign boxes and the films themselves were also in Korean (with English subtitles). They were exactly as described on the site though.

If I remember correctly delivery took about 8 days from when I placed the order and they arrived wrapped in a strong brown paper with a bow tied round!

Originally posted by philipjg
hi

I placed an order with dddhouse last December and was really pleased with them.

All the discs I ordered were Korean films so all had foreign boxes and the films themselves were also in Korean (with English subtitles). They were exactly as described on the site though.

If I remember correctly delivery took about 8 days from when I placed the order and they arrived wrapped in a strong brown paper with a bow tied round!

I can second everything here. I wouldn't hesitate in using them again...

Been using DDDHouse for almost 2 years and never had a problem.

I've used them a lot in the past and never had a problem. In fact, I had a delivery from them today.

Highly recommended. :)

Just a word of caution, some of the dvds are not really all that, Donnie Darko is bare bones and the transfer is poor, but hey it was my mates, and I've never had a problem, but always worth getting a comparison.

I also bopught from them a few times. the last DVD was Dark Water. great service and great DVD. I wouldn't histate.
then again you can get the Dark water DVD for the same price from Movietyme;)

yep, i've used them for rare HK stuff, not had a problem.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom