1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dddhouse prices

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Fatti, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Fatti

Fatti

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Am I doing something stupid with the conversion of the prices from dddhouse?

Audition - HK$40.0 works out to about £3.25, then postage of HK$30.0 (around £2.44). The whole lot for £5.69!

Seems extremely cheap...is there something to watch for with these or are they just selling them at realistic prices.

2. Smurfin

Smurfin
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,994
    they are very cheap, enjoy:)

3. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Great store, just enjoy the low prices. Be careful of customs i only order 3 disc at a time and so far havent been hit. Also remember that CD wow do stock a few hk dvds and they do work out cheaper.

4. Fatti

Fatti

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Cheers guys...haven't used site either before. I coudn't see Audition on CDWOW so I'll go for the dddhouse one..can't really go too far wrong for a fiver(ish).

How long does stuff from dddhouse generally take to come. I like HKflix but have found that they take a couple of weeks to despatch and thats usually after a couple of email prompts.

I'll certainly keep CDWOW in mind for future stuff though judging by their prices.

5. Family Guy

Family Guy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I got Volcan High from DDDhouse and it worked out at £11.76 delivered - came within 5 days as well...

6. jay.rob

jay.rob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have used DDDHouse for quiet a few dvds and they always come within 5 days. There prices are normally very good, especially the weekly sale.

At the moment they have Audtion at 25HK$ just a little over £2.00 +pp which is around £2.30. They have alot more titles in the weekly sale so its defiently worth having a look.

7. Fatti

Fatti

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Audition was 40.0HK$ when I ordered it the other day...Oh well, would have saved a whole £1.20 if I've waited.

I take the DVD's they sell are originals and not copies, just can't believe the prices are so low. As you say, 25.0 HK$ is about two quid. Thought blank DVD-R's were more expensive than that. At these sort of prices, I shall definately be using them again - and they send a "your item has been posted" email - wish HKFlix did.