dddhouse prices

Fatti

Established Member
Reaction score
Am I doing something stupid with the conversion of the prices from dddhouse?

Audition - HK$40.0 works out to about £3.25, then postage of HK$30.0 (around £2.44). The whole lot for £5.69!

Seems extremely cheap...is there something to watch for with these or are they just selling them at realistic prices.

they are very cheap, enjoy:)

Cheers guys...haven't used site either before. I coudn't see Audition on CDWOW so I'll go for the dddhouse one..can't really go too far wrong for a fiver(ish).

How long does stuff from dddhouse generally take to come. I like HKflix but have found that they take a couple of weeks to despatch and thats usually after a couple of email prompts.

I'll certainly keep CDWOW in mind for future stuff though judging by their prices.

I got Volcan High from DDDhouse and it worked out at £11.76 delivered - came within 5 days as well...

I have used DDDHouse for quiet a few dvds and they always come within 5 days. There prices are normally very good, especially the weekly sale.

At the moment they have Audtion at 25HK$ just a little over £2.00 +pp which is around £2.30. They have alot more titles in the weekly sale so its defiently worth having a look.

Audition was 40.0HK$ when I ordered it the other day...Oh well, would have saved a whole £1.20 if I've waited.

I take the DVD's they sell are originals and not copies, just can't believe the prices are so low. As you say, 25.0 HK$ is about two quid. Thought blank DVD-R's were more expensive than that. At these sort of prices, I shall definately be using them again - and they send a "your item has been posted" email - wish HKFlix did.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom