DDDHouse.com

A

Actaeon

Just received six dvds from these lot, in two seperate packages. They really try to make the packages look like gifts - to the extent of tying the parcel with string with a bow in the middle. Items marked gift. 5 of the DVDs haven't been released over here yet and they worked out at just over £6.40 each inc p&p. Great service. Not bad value either.

I always think that the address looking like a personal address on the back is a nice touch.

just placed my first order (insomnia, we were soldiers, volcano high) with them so this is good to hear.

I have used them a lot and always with prefect results.

You may also want to look at www.yesasia.com as they have free shipping on orders over $49. Plus they reship with the UK, so no Customs problems!

Boink!

DDDHouse are my R3 suppliers of choice. Never let me down.

Another one I use for Korean R3s (nicer discs and packaging) are www.dvdasian.com - top class company.

Originally posted by James45
just placed my first order (insomnia, we were soldiers, volcano high) with them so this is good to hear.

James, stop buying DVD's and go get that MPS-150 Sub to go with your Gallo's ;) :D.

that's what christmas is for, hopeful if relatives all play ball I should get it then. I'll be round Erics on boxing day!!:D :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom