DC's Titans (DCU) Final Season 4

Really looking forward to the start of season four. Titans is one of my favourite DC series.

F75912AC-F9D7-4134-A594-3F0F680768F9.jpeg

Good start. Second ep. gets things going better but if they've killed off another major character in Lex Luthor (but at least you see it, unlike The Joker's unseen supposed killing previously) it'll be nuts.
I like Franke, since Run Lola, Run and she looks to be enjoying the part here.
Funny seeing Jay Lycurgo since The Bastard Son and the Devil Himself, with no powers.

Funny that they have decided to use
The Sandman what with the recent adaptation on Netflix, seemed like a property they were not touching and now within a year two appearances.

I don't know who in charge at DC seem they get get great series and cancel them and replace with crap. I don't know what direction the Titans took but I watched seasons 1 and 2 and give them round 8/10 and The Swamp Thing was a really good series and that got the boot after 1 season and yet Batwoman ran for 3.
I not watched The Doom Patrol but my mate a big fan of the series.

I enjoyed season 1 and season 2 of Titans but I found season 3 to drag somewhat. However I thought I would give season 4 a try and I am really enjoying it. I won't say much more as I don't want to spoil it for anyone but they have gone down the supernatural route which is so much better.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom