DC Lobo (TBC)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Michael Bay in talk s direct a DC superhero Lobo movie.
Are DC are trying to replicate Deadpool?

Bay met with DC to discuss the project and gave some notes that “Wonder Woman” writer Jason Fuchs will incorporate into a rewrite. The studio plans to show the rewrite to Bay to see if they can make a deal.

The project centers on a blue-skinned, 7-foot-tall, heavily muscled antihero alien who works as an interstellar mercenary and bounty hunter. The character became popular among DC fans following his revival in the early ’90s as a biker anti-hero.

Wiki
Lobo is a fictional character that appears in comic books published by DC Comics. The Lobo character was created by Roger Slifer and Keith Giffen, and first appeared in Omega Men #3 (June 1983). Lobo is an alien born on the utopian planet of Czarnia, and works as an interstellar mercenary and bounty hunter.

Lobo was first introduced as a hardened villain in the 1980s, but soon fell out of use with writers. He remained in limbo until his revival as an anti-hero biker with his own comic in the early 1990s. Writers attempted to use Lobo as a parody of the 1990s trend towards "grim and gritty" superhero stories, epitomized by such Marvel Comics characters as Cable, Wolverine, and Punisher, but was instead enthusiastically accepted by fans of the trend. This popularity led to the character having a much higher profile in DC Comics stories from then on, as well as starring roles in various series in the decades since.

DC's 'Lobo' Movie Eyeing Michael Bay as Director

GalleryChar_1920x1080_2_LB-Cv1-unbound_560b35d71d2cc9.45100216.jpg

Last edited:
Give it to the Deadpool 2 director David Leitch to wind Marvel up :laugh:

I adored Lobo when I was younger. I have fond memories of buying and reading (and rereading many times) various mini series.

So please not Michael Bay.

I suppose you lollipops that did not like the Justice league will love this film.:laugh:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom