1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DC Carter - Any Point?????

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by WBC, Jan 6, 2003.

1. WBC

WBC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just saved me boy and now they want me to play the game as that dumbfu**ing cop Carter!!!

Any point??? I'm starting to get bored of this killing spree and I'm sure there's better on the shelf that I can waste my time on!?!?!?

Whats Vice City like??? Is it alot different from GTA3. Although it was a great game, I got bored of that after a while!!!!

Yours Gratefully
    Hammond :D

2. ytgti

ytgti
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    VC is excellent. IMO. Theres enough to keep you going for a long time, and the addition of bikes it's a right old laugh and owning your own club, car shop ect while earning cash from them makes it loads better.

Go buy it:)

Oh and the sountrack, how could i of missed that!:eek: theres plenty for everyone from rock to hip hop to dance. With all the popular artist's from the 80s. Its a classic.

3. Geezer

Geezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Vice city is much much better than the getaway. I dont think its that much better than Grand theft auto 3, I actually thought 3 was better. But the bikes are so much fun. I thought the getaway was rubbish trading it after a week.