1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dbz movies?

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by snake II, Oct 18, 2002.

1. snake II

snake II

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    yeah i was wondring if anyone knows any sites that sell dbz uncut movies, i tried dragonballz.com but the do not sell to the uk, i bought 3 dbz uncut movies from the amazon.com site from america they seem a load of s*** and are a watse of money and too short even though they say that they are uncut, whereas i have seen clips on the net of uncut dbz movies which have more blood figting and even have swearing.
    the film i have are lord slug, coolers revenge and the return of cooler
    i wanted to know is there are site from which you can buy the original uncut brolly- legendary super sayyin movies as i have heard of this new character but cannot find any films either on vhs or dvd for this brolly geeza.
    cheers

2. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Are you sure you saw 'uncut' clips of DBZ with swearing ?? I've got the original japanese versions and theres no real swearing in them (no 'F' words etc). The dubs may have swearing BUT Thats not what the directors/ writers wanted you should watch them in there original lang.
    You can get the uncut movies from loads of places - cheapest is the Ausie sites like www.dvdcrave.com or www.ezydvd.com.au - The Movies are all pretty basic all around 50-60 mins there are not a patch on the TV series. You can get the Tv series on dvd Uncut in America but the releases in Australia and here are the Cartoon network edits which cut loads out (violence, blood, Mr Satan, Hells etc)

3. snake II

snake II

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    no i trully remember that they did have swearing elements, such as the one finger stance '' f words b words even the w words and they were in the jap version both with and without substitles
    but thanks anyway
    cheers