1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dazzle

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by ukpapasmurf, Aug 12, 2005.

1. ukpapasmurf

ukpapasmurf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone

Is there anyone in the world who has got 'Dazzle 80' and has got it to work successfully ??

Have been trying to transfer images from a "Sony CCD-TVR208E Pal" to my P.C with this method of transfer without much success. Have got the picture recording o.k. but am having all sorts of trouble with sound.
    Is there somw 'genious' who can advise me as to what is the problem ?? :lease:

Many thx
    Smurf

2. KoKelly

KoKelly
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi ukpapasmurf
    I tried to use a Dazzle Fusion ( not sure if its the same as the 80 ) to do the same thing and I managed to get sound but the video quality was very bad. I dont remember how I did it but if you want I can try it again and see what I come up with. I gave up on this method and have been looking at getting a DVD Recorder to do in instead although I havent actually done so yet.

I'm assuming that with a DVD Recorder I can connect up via the scart connection that comes with the Sony Camcorder and then put it onto DVD that way but I have no idea of the quality. I think almost anything would be better than the quality I was getting thru the Dazzle.

Hope this helps!
    Kevin