Days played

campy mccamper

I have just chacked my stats and have seen I have wasted 6 days and 3 hours on this game:eek: and at the top of my friends list has put in 9 days:eek:

I think Im on 8 days.

At least one of them was my nephew stopping over the weekend and playing it as he wasnt getting it till Xmas.

That leaves 7. Out of which probably about 5 days fannying about in lobbies....:mad:

Great that leaves about 2 days of genuine gaming time.

gmick23

the days shown are actual play days if you wanna see how much time you have wasted waiting for gaming and such look in main lobby and stats

think im about 6 days in but can add nearly 1.5days in lobbies and such

weird how this post started just about the time i was looking at time played and worked out that since having it i have been actually playing online for 5% of my life:rolleyes:

bearman3784

Distinguished Member
tad over 8 days i think for me

King Tones

Distinguished Member
I think i hit 3 days on Saturday.
Prestige 1 Level 36/37 now
Most of that playing FFA so not bad me thinks :thumbsup:

Deftones

gmick23

yeah i noticed tones that you hit 70 and shot through first few ranks of prestige

i hit 70 on second time round and for last day just been trying to do challenges and weapons .... but now wondering whether to prestige to 10 first .....argh what to do

King Tones

Distinguished Member
yeah i noticed tones that you hit 70 and shot through first few ranks of prestige

i hit 70 on second time round and for last day just been trying to do challenges and weapons .... but now wondering whether to prestige to 10 first .....argh what to do

Pretty much hit Level 10 after a few hours of playing and have played for a few hours since and am back up to Level 36.
This has been helped by doing alot of the gun challanges and using Perks i have not used before.

Its levels 50>70 that slow you down :(

Deftones

mcmad

:blush:

about ten I think, most of which was over chrimbo time when I broke a few ribs & couldn't do anything :(

gmick23

yeah pretty close to doing all perks so might do them then rank ...why did they put so much in the way of challenges in the game its mad how many there are

sdb123

Distinguished Member

Deftones

That's pretty good going compared to me 'tones.

I also play FFA the majority of the time, am Lvl62 and have 2d 14hrs under my belt. :rolleyes:

qwerty321

Distinguished Member

Deftones

Im on pretty much the same. 3 days 10 hours for me and same level.

It took me just under 3 days to do the first prestige and now I have done half the next one in just 10 hours!

King Tones

Distinguished Member
That's pretty good going compared to me 'tones.

I also play FFA the majority of the time, am Lvl62 and have 2d 14hrs under my belt. :rolleyes:

I think it took me something like 2d 20hrs to Hit Level 70.
This time round though i have done the challanges on the perks and different weapons and things like the killstreak challanges calling in UAV's and stuff. You can get something like 10000XP for calling in 50.
Use Hardline and you can easily call in a few UAV's per game.

Deftones

S7005H

1 day 7 hours...

bit measley really and still only level 45... anyone got any levelling up tips...

astar0th

Distinguished Member
Think i'm 3 1/2 days now. About level 40 1st prestige.

Oh, and good to see S7005H back! :thumbsup:

sdb123

Distinguished Member
I think it took me something like 2d 20hrs to Hit Level 70.
This time round though i have done the challanges on the perks and different weapons and things like the killstreak challanges calling in UAV's and stuff. You can get something like 10000XP for calling in 50.
Use Hardline and you can easily call in a few UAV's per game.

Deftones

Yep, I'm going back over my gun, perk and killstreak challenges for more XP. I've got 14 more Hard Line killstreaks to get 10000 XP, 10 headshots away from 10000 XP on both the ACR and SCAR guns too.

Likewise on the FFA request....if you see me online, chuck me an invite (if you're desperate). :D

Citizen J

I think Im on 8 days.

At least one of them was my nephew stopping over the weekend and playing it as he wasnt getting it till Xmas.

That leaves 7. Out of which probably about 5 days fannying about in lobbies....:mad:

Great that leaves about 2 days of genuine gaming time.

I don't know if people are aware of this but the days played is actual gaming time which does not include waiting in the lobby. Makes people's gaming time look a lot worse doesn't it :eek:

DR Kronenbourg

Distinguished Member
5.5 days 1st Prestige lvl 64, took me just over 3 days playing FFA to prestige first time and i dont think i will be far off that for the second either, i dont really do the challenges just pick up the ones from the M4, SCAR and M16 on the way to my trusty ACR.

danrobz

I'm at about 3.5 days now. Wait for mcmad and Dan Robs to reply. They're on nearly (if not over) 11 days I think

lmao thanks for that Luke! :rotfl:

Yes, i'm on about 11 days 18 hours ... :rolleyes:

however, Feb 5th... I won't have internet for 1 month.. moving house...

When I get my net back I hope I won't look as silly by then :p

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

iFi Audio launches NEO Stream music streamer with DAC
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Musical Fidelity launches M6x 250.7 multi-channel power amplifier
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Is Google set to rival Dolby Vision and Atmos?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
'Tizen TV by Samsung' brands coming to UK?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Denon announces five new 8K AV receivers
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom