Daxter completed, What next?

Games like Daxter, Zelda also really enjoyed Advanced Wars.

Blasts from the past would be Lemmings, Monkey Island, Cannon Fodder, Settlers.

Foghorn

Lego Star Wars is very entertaining. Not quite as good as Daxter but still some good platform fun and great if you like the original star wars trilogy,.

Well if you like puzzle games, you should consider Lumines and LocoRoco. Otherwise Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror is also meant to be very good (haven't played this myself), although it is a bit more action orientated than the ones you mentioned!

Thanks Folks,

Loco Roco looks interesting as does lego Star Wars.

I saw Myst and Field Commander yesterday. Any thoughts.

Foghorn

Field Commander is basically a remake of the GBA/DS Advance Wars titles. A few differences but pretty much like those. Good for what it is, but i found the replayability less exciting (needs a more comprehensive skirmish mode).

I just finished Killzone, which is short but good.

SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 2 - excellent as always.

Lumines 2 - like the first but improved user options.

and Star Trek: Tactical Assault - not sure on this, it's got stuff to like, but the 3D area you fight dosent seem right, and it's really hard at times. Plus it's Star Trek which might be a +/- to you.

install the Amiga emulator for a re-run of blast from the past

hooray for cannonfodder :clap:

Not as innovative/original certainly.

The problem is they played it way to safe. Gameplay it's almost axcatly the same as Lumines 1, but theres lots of nice touches like being able to make a play list and when you start a game it uses that list. Hence you can skip the crap songs you dont like and cycle the ones you do.

If you dont own the first i'd recommend buying Lumines 2, it's not worse than the first, if you have the first and dont want more skip this, if you loved 1 and still play it buy number 2.

How about Mercury or the sequel? Both good little 'puzzle' games.

I'm aslo recommending Metal Gear: Portable Ops at the moment, although i havent finished it yet, and i am usually loathe to recommend stuff i havent completed fully.

Without knowing about it, is this turn-based like the first Metal Gear game on the PSP?

Without knowing about it, is this turn-based like the first Metal Gear game on the PSP?
No it's a 3rd person stealth/shooter much like MGS3: Subsistance. ie: The camera follows you, and is user controllable, as opposed to the fixed camera views of MGS1 and 2.

Ummm, actually re-reading your question, have you ever played a MGS game? Do i need to give a better description of what it's about?

Just got my first cardboard box :devil: now i can scuttle, and hopefully post myself about.

Cheers iZed. I played MGS on the PS and loved it - couldn't get into MGS2, but bought MGS3 Subsistence recently to see what the fuss was about.

The First MGS game was some kind of card game so I avoided that, however this is probably more up my street!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom