Dawn of the Dead (1978) 4K UHD

Saw the blu on the website, £24.99 but now seems to have dissapeared...

While it lasted though, it did at least confirm it was all four discs ie everything but the CD's.

And it's back, £29.99 for the UHD. Boom.

Last edited:
Pre-ordered! £3.20 for shipping on top but to be honest I thought this was going to be £40 anyway so I'm not bothered.
That’s weird as I got free shipping and I don’t know why. It did say free shipping over £50 but it only came to £30 so don’t know why that happened. I did have two in my basket at one point but removed one before checkout. Maybe it’s a glitch in the system?

823FD524-D826-4890-B6C5-FF5305AB3841.jpeg

Ah well no worries. Id rather pay the postage knowing they will package well...
That’s why I ordered from them as people rated the packaging. I spoke to them about it and they were aware of the glitch, that’s why the link went dead earlier.

Hopefully this will be available as a preorder with Amazon 🤞🏻

Other than if you have a gift certificate balance is there a reason to order from Amazon and not directly from Second Sight?

Genuine ignorant question so apologies if it comes across as off or judgemental! :rotfl:

Other than if you have a gift certificate balance is there a reason to order from Amazon and not directly from Second Sight?

Genuine ignorant question so apologies if it comes across as off or judgemental! :rotfl:
He might get free delivery from amazon whereas you need to spend £50 to get it from Second Sight.

On a side note Second Sight confirmed it should be available for preorder from Zavvi/Amazon etc from next week.

That’s not bad then just another 2 months to the standard edition release

Is this likely to be a limited numbers release, i.e. if I wait too long then it'll be OOS and after that I'd be subject to paying inflated second-hand prices? However as the original "full fat" release still seems to be available then perhaps it's not something for me to fret about! :D

I'm still trying to justify whether I should be shelling out £30 for a "single film" (that's how it'll be interpreted in this household...). :rotfl:

Is this likely to be a limited numbers release, i.e. if I wait too long then it'll be OOS and after that I'd be subject to paying inflated second-hand prices? However as the original "full fat" release still seems to be available then perhaps it's not something for me to fret about! :D

I'm still trying to justify whether I should be shelling out £30 for a "single film" (that's how it'll be interpreted in this household...). :rotfl:
That’s a good question. No way to know either way though unfortunately as they haven’t said. I’ll ask on twitter and see if they get back to me.

Pre-ordered the 4K, even though I got the box set last year. Just wish they’d do a steelbook of Dawn, need it to complete my collection.

image.jpg
[ATTACH

Pre-ordered the 4K, even though I got the box set last year. Just wish they’d do a steelbook of Dawn, need it to complete my collection.

View attachment 1443676[ATTACH

Nice collection :cool:

Driller Killer lol - what a bizarre film that is

View attachment 1443676[ATTACH
I’ve got those exact same ones and I’m itching for a Dawn steelbook. I asked second sight directly if they had any plans and they said “non yet”

I’ve got those exact same ones and I’m itching for a Dawn steelbook. I asked second sight directly if they had any plans and they said “non yet”

Seems really strange they’ve not done a steelbook for Dawn. And I guess after the recent Second Sight releases, can understand the “non yet” reply.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom