Dawn of the Dead (1978) 4K UHD

With the amount films you have, no one better to be in a support bubble. So your order is with amazon or second sight?
Amazon and just arrived pal , bloody lovely 4K set.

Just what I need whilst at work

Attachments

• BA900CB8-11D4-4667-A2C9-3928E4126A33.png
    BA900CB8-11D4-4667-A2C9-3928E4126A33.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
How did you amazon customers get your order so quick?
I'm a Prime customer and placed my order on 29th May, original delivery date of 31st October. My order shows delivery date of Saturday 21st November and I've not even had a dispatched email.
I think I need to give there customer service line a ring.

My Amazon arrived today (was stated yesterday until they notified me late last night to say it was delayed). Standard delivery box slightly bigger than the actual enclosed set with a single small piece of brown paper beside it to stop it rattling about. Set was otherwise fine with no damage. One loose bonus disc when I opened it up but all that aside I can’t wait to get stuck in!

My Amazon order arrived in a damned jiffy bag and as such is smashed in on one corner. As they are no longer listing it as available, I've got to send it back and ordered from HMV just now instead :mad:

If I couldn't have obtained a copy elsewhere for the same price I would not have been happy at all! I just have to hope HMV deliver it properly packaged now...

My Amazon order arrived in a damned jiffy bag and as such is smashed in on one corner. As they are no longer listing it as available, I've got to send it back and ordered from HMV just now instead :mad:

If I couldn't have obtained a copy elsewhere for the same price I would not have been happy at all! I just have to hope HMV deliver it properly packaged now...

That was one of my concerns buying anywhere else other than direct from Second Sight.

SS posted a video of them safely packaging every single order really well and thats exactly how it arrived as per the video.

Yeah I noticed Amazon are not showing stock now.

I buy obscene amounts from Amazon and they are usually spot on and returns are never an issue at all, but lately some very strange packaging decisions have been made where usually they would simply use a box and lots of the paper padding stuff. They have already refunded me and I have until Feb to return this set, so I'll wait and see what state my order from HMV turns up like. I might end up ordering from SS anyway :laugh:

Be interested in what state your HMV order turns up - hope its all good - as I have just ordered from there as well !

Just collected mine from the post office. Apparently they tried to deliver Monday 🤷🏻‍♂️
my question is what version should I be watching? Seems like we are spoilt for choice and I’m not sure my wife would want to sit through all the versions 😂

Just collected mine from the post office. Apparently they tried to deliver Monday 🤷🏻‍♂️
my question is what version should I be watching? Seems like we are spoilt for choice and I’m not sure my wife would want to sit through all the versions 😂
For me it’s extended as that’s the only one I’ve ever known. I’m going to start with the theatrical when I eventually get this so I can check that out.

Theatrical. :thumbsup:

I prefer the extended, but your wife might find it a tad overlong. Theatrical is tighter.

Never been a big fan of the Argento cut. Probably because in my mind, it's missing too much from the version I saw as a nipper, which was the UK theatrical cut (censored too at the time).

Had mine for a week now, but with work commitments, I've not even opened it. Will be spinning the extended cut 4K tomorrow night, though.

She can handle a long film I’m sure and it’s not the first time she has watched it.
think I’ll just plump for one and see what gives 😂

Other than having a quick look look at the film visuals I have not had time yet either.

Am I the only one who is going to attack the new extras first ? :)

Currently £69.99 on amazon! Showing stock arriving 1st of December though so.......

My replacement from HMV turned up boxed/well padded and in mint condition, happy days. I can send my return back to Amazon now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom