Davs880 Hack!

M

milgo

I promise, I have looked but seem unable to find a multi region hack for my sony DAVS880. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Hi again!

I had a look myself when I answered your other post.

These guys sell solderless upgrades using a chipped remote they send to you, which you use and then send back. I believe they are very reliable.

http://www.shoyle.f9.co.uk/dvdchipsuk/

From what I have read I dont think there is a hack for the 880 which uses the players own remote control.

The awkward PDA -> Sony NS-900 hack may work but, TBH, I dunno why I bother posting this time and time again for Sony players as no-one ever searches/finds this info and I just end up repeating myself for people who'll think it looks too tricky anyhoo.

Mike.

Lmao! I think everyone feels like they are repeating themselves at times. But people do listen.

I will do it for you send me a learning remote and twenty pounds and u can have the codes for yourself,anygood to you
All the best I am Maximus
ps it works for davs 880 and dvp[ns 305,405,705,900,905

Hi
Somewhere like Argos,Dixons,Currys and Comet will have a one for all learning remote which will allow me to transfer the codes I have onto your remote.I hope this helps
I am maximus

Hi
No problem ,I can see your point but do not expect me happy about it as I am very honest and take things like that as an insult on my character.If you care to check my log on in the good sellers guide several other people have dealt with me and can recommend my dealings with them having gone very smoothly.
I would point out that dvdchips I believe sends a remote with a one button macro which only works once I am sure u will tell me if I am wrong on that.I work at a shop were the codes are freely available and if the poster can borrow a remote its going to cost £20 rather than £50.
Have a good night
I am maximus

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom