David Gray - On Tour

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by PaulBoy, Nov 12, 2002.

1. PaulBoy

PaulBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Thinking about going to see DG on tour ? Do it!
    I went to the opening gig at Bournemouth & it was a fantastic show ... Not suprisingly he did almost all of the new album (which I think gets better with every listen) most of White Ladder which only left room for about three other songs (!)
    Not one missed note or vocal (what a voice - live is the only way to appreciate it) and DG Clune & the rest of the band really seemed to be having a blast ...
    Highly recommended & lets hope there's a live DVD at the end of the tour ... Paul ;)

2. nutcase_1uk

nutcase_1uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Saw him at V2002 and he was great there. Managed to sit with a tree blocking his head, so didn't get motion sickness :D

3. PaulBoy

PaulBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    nutcase - DG appears to have been in therapy for his woobly head coz he hardly did it during the show - so dont let that put you off ... Paul ;)

4. nutcase_1uk

nutcase_1uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Watched him briefly on one of those saturday morning shows for kids last weekend (CD:UK I think) and he was doing it then. Doesn't put me off as such, just find it bizzare. Beat jumping round the stage in choreographed bounces like manufacturerd bands seem to like :D