David gemmell books/related collectables

Hmm could lightning have struck for a third time? 5 bucks for a VG Legend hc?

Can I be that stupidly lucky that I can own them all, all the hcs in the word.... mwahahaha or maybe less err, insane haha

What bloody ebay are you using? I never seem to catch anything and have loads of alerts set up!

Well done though! (Grudgingly :) )

Haha I use both, .com and .co.uk as they have different listings a lot of the time. Plus I don’t trust alerts, so I check whenever I’m killing time on the couch watching crap tv haha

Haha I use both, .com and .co.uk as they have different listings a lot of the time. Plus I don’t trust alerts, so I check whenever I’m killing time on the couch watching crap tv haha

So did it come as another hardback? If so then you really should post a picture of all three of your copies, just for the ridiculousness of it!

Hah no I got an email apologizing condition, when they took it from the shelf, was too poor to sell, so they trashed it.

Hah no I got an email apologizing condition, when they took it from the shelf, was too poor to sell, so they trashed it.

I hope they were just telling you a load of rubbish rather than actually trashing one ha ha :eek:

Nah, they said it wasn't in saleable condition so were taking it out of circulation, so it was trashed. Believe me, for that price, even if it was battered to buggery they'd have sold it. Heh.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Very nice, but I am happy with mine.
Recently bought a signed Sword in the Storm and Midnight Falcon which I have been searching for, for ages (a nice copy at a sensible price). He definitely signed a lot less of those two compared to other books released by Bantam press.

Yeah I would have bought it but mine is a lovely copy I picked up from Australia.

I’ve got a nice copy of Ghost King hc going if anyone feels the need? I can post photos, obviously. It’s ex lib, but is in very good nick for that... and I’m going to put a hc legend up on eBay for a quid, no reserve, later this week... GK will go the same way if no one here wants it.

I’ve got a nice copy of Ghost King hc going if anyone feels the need? I can post photos, obviously. It’s ex lib, but is in very good nick for that... and I’m going to put a hc legend up on eBay for a quid, no reserve, later this week... GK will go the same way if no one here wants it.
Not for me thanks Steven. I am lucky enough to have a pretty snazzy copy.
When you put on Legend, see if you can set the auction to end Friday/Saturday evening, when people are off work and may have had a bit to drink... more likely to go the extra mile heh heh. Has worked for me in the past.

I would be interested mate. Mine is ex lib but has some lean etc.

D3140AB4-8098-4606-AAFC-32CCAC476744.jpeg
796CD4CF-8C43-4350-B55A-EE2C1F23ECE4.jpeg
14DBCFD6-5FC7-45BD-87AD-C4C174C0EB57.jpeg
I’ll put up some photos tonight. It’s a nice ex lib if that makes sense?

This is my copy,an ex library version, but spine lean, brown pages, torn and creased dust jacket.

I think it's in better shape. Less spine lean for sure... But still got the marks. Nice dj though.

Attachments

• DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0017.JPG
    DSC_0017.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
  • DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0015.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • DSC_0018.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0019.JPG
    DSC_0019.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 46
Pics!

Oh really! I don’t follow the searches as much as I used to now I have them all in HB (my LSOP and KBTG arent great though... but I’m poor now)

Yep this was the book I was obsessed with getting. It’s my favourite DG, and I looked and looked at it trying to convince myself that sunfaded spins wasn’t a deal breaker. But didn’t bite. And now, over two years, or more, I keep seeing it pop up though it’s a good 150 quid cheaper than it was.

My Last Sword is pretty poor, but my King is nice.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom