David gemmell books/related collectables

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
New addition.

Anybody recognise the book cover art.

IMG_0166.jpg

Nice. I didn’t know Geoff was doing prints of these... I’ve been toying with buying an original Eddings to go with my King

Oh that is lovely. Did you get it from Geoff? I know my mate has the original Lion for sale on his website (Robin Carter of Parmenion Books)

Excellent, I’m glad Robin got the sale. Didn’t realize he had both paintings. Then again, he’s got a hell of a collection of signed Gemmells.

I have had the odd conversation with Robin too. Top fellow, we may or may not have swapped small unpublished tidbits with each other...for preservation reasons of course.
Sadly not the bearer of the Caswollon manuscript nor knowing any more of the lost gems;
Hawk sequel, WKBS sequel or Man From Miami....though there is in existence the first six pages of a story titled Queen, where the eponymous fellow is a young and confident hit man. If the 'Queen' title was just a chapter title then it could very well be the first chapter of A Man From Miami.

The rest of the room is all books, and a leather armchair. That one bookcase beside the desk is the books that mean something to me shelf, so there's my Legend, Waylander, King, there's some Michael Scott Rohan's, signed, Rob Holdstock's Mythago Wood, signed, Hugh Cook's first four (of ten, but the only hardcovers) from Wizards and the Warriors on, some horror like Stephen Laws and Ramsey Campbell, Lord Valentine's Castle by Silverberg, Jonathan Carroll's Land of Laughs and Bones of the Moon... and a bunch of others.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom