David gemmell books/related collectables

Theydon Bois

There is a very nice king on eBay, £200. Not mine for reference.

Like you all, I still look, but there are few I need and they are all bloody expensive.

Waylander is my worst book, ex library, rolled spine, very brown pages etc, so would have loved to find the one above!

AndyRC

Yeah Waylander is ridiculously rare. I had to pay a painful £325 for mine a few years back (It is a 'like new' copy though so fair enough).
A very lucky find for chap on Facebook. He had no idea as to its value though!
King Beyond the Gate seems to come up much more than Legend and Waylander and possibly even Wolf, Ghost and Last Sword. Possibly it had a bigger print run after the success of the original paperback Legend (despite the armoured hamster).

jimbo1708

I know I said that my collecting days are over (sold my samplers and some other nice things along with my paperback set etc) but saw the hardback graphic novel come up on eBay.

Stuck in a cheeky £50 offer and they returned with a counter offer of £75 which I accepted. It’s not mint but i have never seen one up for sale and had to have it :) perhaps paid over the odds but I don’t care :D

AndyRC

I know I said that my collecting days are over (sold my samplers and some other nice things along with my paperback set etc) but saw the hardback graphic novel come up on eBay.

Stuck in a cheeky £50 offer and they returned with a counter offer of £75 which I accepted. It’s not mint but i have never seen one up for sale and had to have it :) perhaps paid over the odds but I don’t care :D
No, that's a great price for it. Would be well over £100 normally, and usually only sold in the US where I gather they originated. Well spotted!

jimbo1708

Nice! I have never seen one up for sale.. on the other hand I have never really been looking out for one. Would go very nicely next to the Winter Warriors sampler!