David Collings

brian s

Distinguished Member
Sad news. The actor David Collings has died aged 79. He was in loads of productions but I remember him most for his appearances in Dr Who and Sapphire And Steel

RIP David

Garrett

Sad news. The actor David Collings has died aged 79. He was in loads of productions but I remember him most for his appearances in Dr Who and Sapphire And Steel

RIP David
I remember him being loads of stuff a very soft spoken actor with clear diction Like you Bri remeber him best for his work in Dr Who particury in Robots of Death with the lovely Pamela Salem and Russell Hunter.

R.I.P. David

brian s

Distinguished Member
I remember him being loads of stuff a very soft spoken actor with clear diction Like you Bri remeber him best for his work in Dr Who particury in Robots of Death with the lovely Pamela Salem and Russell Hunter.

R.I.P. David
I thought he was also very good in Mawdryn Undead. This was a favourite Who story for me. Possibly even better than Robots Of Death.

Garrett

I thought he was also very good in Mawdryn Undead. This was a favourite Who story for me. Possibly even better than Robots Of Death.
Yes he played Mawdryn with a lot of makeup. Just found he also has played the Doctor as well but in an audio play which his voice would be very suitable.
BTW when I said soft spoken I did not mean like Kiefer Sutherland or Danny Glover who talk in whispers.

xxGBHxx

I absolutely loved Sapphire and Steel and he was great in it. The cheeky relationship between him and Sapphire was great.

Sad loss.

G

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
In Blake's Seven
1.jpg