David Carradine found hanged

RoughNeck666

Established Member
Reaction score
U.S. actor David Carradine, best known for his roles in the 1970s TV series 'Kung Fu' and the Kill Bill movies, has been found dead in the Thai capital Bangkok.

A spokesman for the U.S. Embassy, Michael Turner, confirmed the death of the 72-year-lead actor. He said Carradine died either later Wednesday or early Thursday, but he could not reveal further details out of consideration for his family.

The Web site of the newspaper The Nation, citing unnamed police sources, said Carradine was found Thursday hanged in his luxury hotel room, and is believed to have committed suicide.

Sad news indeed, Just watched Bound For Glory the other day, RIP.

Sad news indeed, he was a part of my childhood growing up although not brilliant 'Kung Fu' was a regular feature in out household, shame.

My wife's Uncle died in much the same way...sexy time went a bit wrong and he was on his own, so nobody could help. RIP.

It wouldn't make much sense for a 72 year old, still working and apparently happy, to off themself.

How sad and strange.

RIP

Hey, after Max Moseley, Gary Glitter and that chap from INXS nothing should surprise people in relation to what the rich and famous get up to in their spare time...depressing as it is.

Never missed an episode of Kung Fu when i was (knee high to) a grasshopper.

R.I.P

What a sad ending for such a talented man,i think here is an actor who will be known for his philosophical side and his passion for playing characters that were raw and edgy.

Below is one of his greatest parts he ever had in Kill Bill 2 and this is a classic scene with some great dialogue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdWF7kd1tNo

Last edited:
did any of you know him or even met him ?

did any of you know him or even met him ?

yes he was at a birmingham nec memorabilia show a few years back I got my Kill Bill jap premium pack signed. When he was at the show seemed a bit disinterested to be there.

But still, he was a legend - R.I.P :(

same here,i met him down the westend i few years ago and found him to be up his own arse.
when i was a kid watching kungfu i was a fan,but now im 40 and hes just been found strung up by his ******** dead in a wordrobe.

and also now its mentioning he was murdered

and also now its mentioning he was murdered

yeah it seems so - the family want the fbi to investigate

also anyone see the picture posted in the thai newspaper...

the picture looks like hes actually tied up - if hes tied up how would he have hung himselve??

someone would have to have tied him up right?

- i will not post a link to the picture as the family have already complained and aim to "rightly" sue the thai paper for publishing the picture

yeah it seems so - the family want the fbi to investigate

also anyone see the picture posted in the thai newspaper...

the picture looks like hes actually tied up - if hes tied up how would he have hung himselve??

someone would have to have tied him up right?

- i will not post a link to the picture as the family have already complained and aim to "rightly" sue the thai paper for publishing the picture

It has been mentioned that he was tied up for bondage, but now it might be for another reason.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom