Dave +1 where are you?

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by zomp, Jan 29, 2009.

Tags:
  1. zomp

zomp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    My Panasonic dvd/hdd picks it up:thumbsup:.My Elonex cube picks it up,:thumbsup: but my Evesham DTR 250 refuses:thumbsdow.Refuses what you might ask(honest you can ask)?Dave+1 on channel 25.I`ve done an automatic scan on all channels,a manual scan on each individual mux but Dave+1 is nowhere to be seen(not that i`m all that bothered in all honesty).Any ideas cos it`s baffling me?:suicide:

2. zomp

zomp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Nobody???:eek:

3. GMC79

GMC79
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,180
    Its possible that it just cant get it plain and simple. Or it seems that way dont it?, My dad bought My sister a Goodmans HDD freeview recorder that refused to pick up about 6 channels (nowhere to be seen) even with a perfect signal.
    Untill that was swapped with a Panasonic DMR EX77 like mine then all was well, (told dad not to skimp :) ).
    Some tuners just wont recieve some channels, eg a mates wont pick up 4music, and another friends TV wont pick up a few at all either. Seen it a few times before, it's all strange yeah but at least it's only one +1 channel ur missing.

GC

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  4. zomp

zomp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Thanx for that-:smashin:thought it might be the case.Even my 7 year old Goodmans box can pick it up but my most recent purchase can`t(don`t you just love technology?):thumbsdow