1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dav sc8 or is there better?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by dmack233, Sep 7, 2004.

1. dmack233

dmack233
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey,

Im just about to buy dav sc8 but was just thinking that theres probably better. Budget is about £600. I love the dav sc8 but im worried about some reviews saying the subwoofer doesnt have the extra oomf that others have and some on this forum saying that the player crashes and wont eject the cd unless you power off and on. I only chose the dav sc8 because of looks and the watts it has. Can anyone tell me any other dvd players that are better than this system for a fact, no bias opinions :) the dvd player is important for the set up im buying. I want to listen to music and be amazed and also get the most out of the films.

thanks in advance if anyone can help me

2. dmack233

dmack233
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    no one? anything at all for me to look at would be great i just want to make sure im making the right decision. Ill even take biased opionions now :)

pretty please? :)

3. Samari

Samari

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I was after the same information but no one had any ideas :confused:

4. xaser1066

xaser1066

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I to am in a similar position, I am currently looking at the panny SC-HT37R which has a PAL progressive scan DVD Hard Disk Recorder, a seperate 700W AV receiver unit plus a nice set of speakers. I cannot find any reviews yet on this product but it looks good. Cheapest cost so far £772.