• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

dav-dz630 help needed

S

sjtaylor_199

Hi i recently bought the above system to connect to my sony lcd tv. I also have a sky plus. the system is connected via a hdmi lead but i also used a phone lead to connect to the tv so i could use the speakers all the time, however my system always defaults to the tv input but the audio comes through on line in. how do i connect to the tv input as it doesnt seam to be on the baclk of the system.

thanks steve

kentish_lad

Hi i recently bought the above system to connect to my sony lcd tv. I also have a sky plus. the system is connected via a hdmi lead but i also used a phone lead to connect to the tv so i could use the speakers all the time, however my system always defaults to the tv input but the audio comes through on line in. how do i connect to the tv input as it doesnt seam to be on the baclk of the system.

thanks steve

Theres only 1 phono input on the 630 (line in), use the phono direct from sky box to 630 and not from the TV.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom