• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Date and time

littlemo

Novice Member
Can anyone tell me why my Xbox 360 will not save the date and time. I put it in and when I turn off and on I have to put it in again. It is a new console but I had the same problem with my previous one.

Lostsoul 301281

Distinguished Member
Is your Xbox connected to LIVE/the internet?
And if not, do you keep it plugged into the mains when it's off?
I'm pretty sure that if you don't have your console online and unplug it from the mains when not in use, the clock resets.

D

Deleted member 498601

Is your Xbox connected to LIVE/the internet?
And if not, do you keep it plugged into the mains when it's off?
I'm pretty sure that if you don't have your console online and unplug it from the mains when not in use, the clock resets.

This is true. If you remove mains power, it'll be 12:00 when you plug it back in.

odd1ne

Established Member
Doug the D said:
This is true. If you remove mains power, it'll be 12:00 when you plug it back in.

I have messed up many games doing that. On my burnout paradice the game says I got my licence in 2005 when the game didn't come out till 2008 I think haha.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom