Data Cable

L

Laingy

I have lost PC connector for my pronto (old black and white version), and would like to know the best way to get a new one. As the model has been discontinued, does anyone know if the PC cables on the newer models are the same as they seem to sell these on various internet sites.

regards

The cable for the old Pronto (RU890/940) is not the same as the one for the new Pronto NG (RU950). If you google for "pronto serial cable" there are various sites that have details on how to make one - hoever, I *think* that this is a "standard" serial->jack cable so you may be able to source one from Maplin or the like but it obviously won't be called a "Pronto cable". I'm sure this topic has been discussed previously here, do a search. If not here, it's definitely been covered in the Pronto forum at Remote Central.

HTH

PM me i'll send you my address send me a stamped addressed envelope and get one free

bob

Hi Bob,

I don't suppose you could send me a cable please, as I've just got the pronto 890 from a friend and he didn't have the cable.

Thanks,

Yura.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom