Dat Phuc!!

robel

Prominent Member
Reaction score
And it's Friday and everything :)

Names like that aren't so uncommon although I think most with names like that choose an acceptable English alternative.

Even so, some of them get it wrong; I have a user on my systems that goes by the name of Dick Long.

I've probably mentioned before a French couple I know. Thierry and Francoise.
Thierry is often abbreviated to Titti and Francoise is often shortened to Fanny.

I have a client in KL called, Kok...

Ok..No, mine is a different Kok!!!

82716468.jpg

willystroker.jpg

Names like that aren't so uncommon although I think most with names like that choose an acceptable English alternative.

Even so, some of them get it wrong; I have a user on my systems that goes by the name of Dick Long.

Perhaps this guy is extremely proud of his name and would never, ever, consider changing it under any circumstances. :D .

Graham.

Years ago we used to stay in a holiday home run by a Mrs LOVECOCK.

Never had the nerve to test the veracity of her name. ;)

Graham.

I have a colleague in KL with the same surname, her first name is Sook Ye.

(best said with a geordie accent)

I would have thought that a Scottish accent would be more appropriate ! :p

Graham.

Perhaps this guy is extremely proud of his name and would never, ever, consider changing it under any circumcision. :D .

Graham.

Fixed that for ya....

I found someone at work whilst browsing the contact directory called "Willie Raper" still makes me chuckle when I think of it.

Was her first name Mary as well?
You've uncovered a potential faux pas regarding cock names ...

I'm often crap at remembering names the first time I meet somone, so word association can be a useful tool - but not when I introduced Chris Badcock as Chris Baddick

but but but , I read it on the internet it must be true

^^^ Great! :thumbsup: Got my next session this Sunday at a nearby synagogue where they always have some freshly baked treats for us (in addition to NHSBT's standard crisps and biscuits)

An oldie but a goodie, must be the moustache...

Attachments

• 1448472705932.jpg
    1448472705932.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 61

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom