Dashcam Movie Review & Comments

Mark Costello

Distinguished Member
I think this one is gonna prove really divisive - it really hinges on how much you love to hate the lead character; and that scrolling commentary....well its social media innit, so...you know.....

I think the small screen will be a much better place for this one. I had to watch it on my phone which while a pain to begin with, soon felt like its natural home.

Hope you enjoy it @systemsdead - much more traditional than Host was, its gonna be fun seeing how all you AVFers take to this.......tin hat is firmly in place and ready for the bombardment to commence......:cool:

NyarlaThoTep

Distinguished Member
I think this one is gonna prove really divisive - it really hinges on how much you love to hate the lead character; and that scrolling commentary....well its social media innit, so...you know.....

I think the small screen will be a much better place for this one. I had to watch it on my phone which while a pain to begin with, soon felt like its natural home.

Hope you enjoy it @systemsdead - much more traditional than Host was, its gonna be fun seeing how all you AVFers take to this.......tin hat is firmly in place and ready for the bombardment to commence......:cool:
Currently at 4.7 on imdb - certainly divisive!
I wouldn't have given it a second glance because of that, but will stick it into my watchlist now thanks to your review.

PlexShaw

Vue were meant to be showing this, but they’ve pulled all screenings last minute.
Annoying.
Vue never had any screenings for sale. Despite the director claiming that Vue have "banned" the film (based on a customer DM from an ill-informed Vue CS rep), the reality is that it's out today on digital VOD, so the reason Vue declined to show it is because Entertainment One decided to only have a 3 day theatrical window, whereas Vue would likely have required 30 days at least. It should be noted that Cineworld and Odeon are not showing the film either for the same reason.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom