• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Dashboard info

Steve Bate

Is there a way to change the location in dashboard, I'm sure the weather in Cardiff is usefull if you live there but I dont, it seems linked to a location setting in system preferences and they only list 3 locations in the UK. I can get the location to change but it doesn't seem to remember location?

This is my first MAC :) and I've only had it 10 mins but wow!!

Steve

C225

Distinguished Member
When on dashboard move your mouse over the weather widget and a little i will appear click on it and then type the city you want in then click done.

Steve Bate

Hmm, not quite working, I've changed the clock and the location on the weather widget but it's not updating. It still shows Cardiff. I've tried using post code and city and if I drill down into accuweather it recognises my location.

Steve

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom