Darksiders 2

majnu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find an existing thread. But where the hell are the graphic options for this game?

All I can see is gamma adjustment and that's it. There isn't even a resolution option am I missing something with this game?

It's a Steam version so I assume it is all up to date.

Edit - So I have to watch a a large cut scene and when the game loads I get some options, but is that it?

Darksiders2_2013_01_17_23_35_08_822_zpsefff91f0.png

I'm guessing this is a console port with no attention paid towards the PC :(

Last edited:
There aren't any, pretty sure you can change it in a config though.

Darksiders 2

There is a thread, but it was only a little one.

The game is a pretty poor port to be honest. There are some low res textures in the game, but worst of all, very little in the way of display options. I think there was a tick box for v-sync (unfortunately even that did not work on release). I have not played it for a while but I can assure you that the options in the screenshot were not there on release.

Sadly with THQ's dying light, corners were cut, and this port was one of them.

Shame as there is a decent game there.

Last edited:
What shame, I've just been looking for some mods and stumbled across this one and I've tried it now and it improves the game a fair bit. If a mod doesn't mind, could they merge this with the existing thread please?

Ta

What shame, I've just been looking for some mods and stumbled across this one and I've tried it now and it improves the game a fair bit. If a mod doesn't mind, could they merge this with the existing thread please?

Ta

I'll have a look at that when I get round to playing it. I followed your link and the video on the thread seams to indicate it would improve things.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom