Reaction score
New thriller series from producers George R R Martin & Robert Redford

Taylor Sheridan vibes

Zahn McClarnon
Fargo’s Hanzee Dent

First two episodes 12 June, then weekly

F2BE4E0B-9A45-4A18-80E5-CADE0CBB31FD.jpeg

Last edited:
Bloody good stuff this. Half way through it. Could be in for many seasons what with the many Leaphorn & Chee novels by Tony Hillerman.

EDIT ... Finished all 6 eps. Good first season, wrapped up, with a possible thread for season 2 or later.

Last edited:
Rainn Wilson, what was the point of his character? Just seemed to be a nothing role for someone who deserves better. Noah Emmerich was signposted as a villain by just being Noah Emmerich. I think the focus of the show needed to be narrowed down a little bit, there seemed to be way too many characters that were intriguing (I'd like to see more of, if there is a season 2) but were forgotten later on

I liked the show and loved that Zahn McClarnon was finally a lead after his great work in Longmire. So here's to a season two but preferably with a tighter focus on the story.

I also liked this, though it kind of meandered a little bit in the middle. However. the characters were interesting and hopefully they have a more focussed story in the next season.

One thing i didn't get, was why the young girl was murdered? I get the fake priest killed his father due to being put in care as a kid. Was the girl just in the wrong place at the wrong time and murdered to take away the focus that the murderer wanted to kill the old man

I started off liking this, but for me it got progressively worse as it went on. Thought the acting was poor at times, and the story was a bit weak.

I'd guessed what was going on by the 2nd episode. I will wait for views on the 2nd season before watching.

Just started this last night. Really good Ep1.

Thought this was great, really good slow burner. Not about lots of twists and turns, just good solid storytelling with excellent work from the cast.

Zahn McClarnon as Joe Leaphorn was absolutely outstanding, terrific heft and packed to the brim with that stoic, quiet dignity.

A real hidden gem - heard no-one talking about this at all (outside of this thread, obvs!).

Pretty much gave up on this by eps 5 so much that I still haven't come round or cared enough to watching its finale.
Didn’t miss much, started well and got worse as it went along to an easily worked out conclusion.

Recently watched this series and enjoyed it, for me it worked well and is a good all round production.

Looking forward to season 2, would have like 8 episodes instead of 6.

so is this related to the Lou Diamond film?

Season 1 was better than season 2

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom