Dark Void

Slo Gun

Standard Member
post up after you tried it mate, not convinced myself after that Vid :(

I cancelled my pre-order immediately after playing the demo.
The gameplay just wasn't that good and the graphics are the standard console port affair.

Houghsx

Distinguished Member
Played the ps3 demo and it was a bit average, shame as it looked on paper to be good.

eiren

Distinguished Member
I just played through the first chapter of this and it's really good. Much, much better than the demo.

It's like a mix of Gears Of War and Uncharted 2.

I'm not so much a fan of the flying combat bits, but the running and jetpacking to different platforms is really well done. The controls become very intuitive after playing for a bit. The weapons are nice and meaty, and the AI of the enemies is good. They leap around and don't just wait for you to shoot them.

Graphically it's really nice in areas... massive great ancient ruins in the first chapter, like Uncharted but much grander.

I like it :smashin:

Slo Gun

Standard Member
I just played through the first chapter of this and it's really good. Much, much better than the demo.

It's like a mix of Gears Of War and Uncharted 2.

I'm not so much a fan of the flying combat bits, but the running and jetpacking to different platforms is really well done. The controls become very intuitive after playing for a bit. The weapons are nice and meaty, and the AI of the enemies is good. They leap around and don't just wait for you to shoot them.

Graphically it's really nice in areas... massive great ancient ruins in the first chapter, like Uncharted but much grander.

I like it :smashin:

I guess ill give it a try then even though the demo wasn't the best......

Razor

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom