Quantcast

Dark Souls Remastered

addyb

Distinguished Member
I'm in for the switch version providing it's a decent version. Can't think of anything better then to send my Purple Mage into some dirty tunnel when I'm in bed ;)

TheRobotman

I'm in for the switch version providing it's a decent version. Can't think of anything better then to send my Purple Mage into some dirty tunnel when I'm in bed ;)
That's so wrong it's almost right.

Kinda thinking about the Switch version myself TBH.

prezzy

PS4 for me not sure I really fancy this on the switch.

tomelli

Isn't it wonderful that members are discussing which version of the game to get....and that some are leaning towards the Switch. It highlights the strengths of the console and the stellar year that Nintendo/Switch is having.

silvercue

Distinguished Member
great news. I have a Switch, I don' know why, but it feels wrong to play such a Dark game on it!!!

So PS4 for me :)

I have to say there are not many games I am excited about right now, so really pleased to see this

addyb

Distinguished Member
great news. I have a Switch, I don' know why, but it feels wrong to play such a Dark game on it!!!

So PS4 for me :)

I have to say there are not many games I am excited about right now, so really pleased to see this
Yeah I was thinking switch but I want 60fps goodness and won't be too bothered about playing this on portable. Feels more at home playing on PlayStation since it all began here with Demons.

TheRobotman

I can't get on with the Switch controller I've discovered.

Lordran will be explored on PS4 in all it's grossly incandescent glory.

Praise the sun \[]/

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Shamefully I never got past Smough and Ornstein when I played DS, so never completed the game (I went off to play BF3, got hooked and intended to return to DS but it never happened).

Might pick this up one day, it's sure to play nicely at 60fps.

TheRobotman

Shamefully I never got past Smough and Ornstein when I played DS, so never completed the game (I went off to play BF3, got hooked and intended to return to DS but it never happened).

Might pick this up one day, it's sure to play nicely at 60fps.
Fix that situation ASAP.

FadgewackeR

Distinguished Member
Hmmmmm... backlog tooo great.... must resist!!

Hawklord

Is this a total revamp with the DS3 engine or just a few extra high res textures? The PC version is already an improvement so not sure if I'll double dip on this one.

redwinnie

Ive never played any of the souls games or really even noticed they existed to be honest.

I have though loved playing Bloodborne as last months freebie. Would going back to this (dark souls 1) be enjoyable or go for dark souls 3, which I notice came out a year after bloodborne, so is actually the newest game.

silvercue

Distinguished Member
Ive never played any of the souls games or really even noticed they existed to be honest.

I have though loved playing Bloodborne as last months freebie. Would going back to this (dark souls 1) be enjoyable or go for dark souls 3, which I notice came out a year after bloodborne, so is actually the newest game.
As this is coming I would start with this and go through in order. Most people like 1 more than 2, I personally prefer 2 over 1, but Dark Souls 3 is a masterpiece and everyone seems to love that one.

If you like BB you will love these even though they are different

FadgewackeR

Distinguished Member
If there’s going to be a load of folk getting it and making a good assault at this I might well mate. Fancy making a break from golf soon... doing well, but it’s becoming a chore.

silvercue

Distinguished Member
If there’s going to be a load of folk getting it and making a good assault at this I might well mate. Fancy making a break from golf soon... doing well, but it’s becoming a chore.
I am getting it.