Dark Souls Remastered

I wonder if the Switch version will outsell the PS4/XBO versions?! If the port is good, I'd absolutely buy it on Switch but would have zero interest on the other 2 consoles.

Really looking forward to it though, never played it originally.

I wonder if the Switch version will outsell the PS4/XBO versions?! If the port is good, I'd absolutely buy it on Switch but would have zero interest on the other 2 consoles.

Really looking forward to it though, never played it originally.

Same here. Gaming journo I follow on Twitter raves about the series but it’s not the kind of game I have the time to play on my Xbox due to lack of screen time. On the Switch however. Hmmm.

I'm tempted for the brutality!

Imagine the fresh meat on the Switch @addyb Lol

Darkwraiths here we come.

I got as far as Blight Town but then got distracted by Bloodborne and my PS4, I always wanted to go back but the 360 has been long packed away. This will be the perfect excuse to go back, plus I can play it on my lunch break, can't wait!

So is this game good then ???

The original looked good, is there any multiplayer aspect too it?

Yes there is co op and invasions. Co op you lay down markers to summon or be summoned by other players. General rule is your within 10 levels of each other (I think) invasions you can enter someone's game and try and kill them :)

Original souls trailers for those who may not have seen them before.

How easy is it to coop with a friend?
I take it you can’t create a lobby and work through level by level together?

How easy is it to coop with a friend?
I take it you can’t create a lobby and work through level by level together?

It can be a pain to be honest. No you can't do the lobby thing. Your best looking online on YouTube or just Google to get a better explanation of how it works.

I’m always tempted by these games, even though I’m extremely confident I’ll hate them. As mentioned above, the fact that it can be played in handheld mode might be the factor that finally makes me take the plunge

Honestly I tried playing this on my Xbox one and couldn’t get past the first boss you come across, one hit and your toast. I won’t say anything more but those that have played it will know what I’m talking about. I had to google it and couldn’t believe I had been so stupid!

Quick tip: wrap your Switch in bubble wrap before playing this game, obviously make sure you cut open the vents so the thing can breath :rotfl:

Just ore ordered this on amazon for £27.99

Never played it
No idea what kind of game it is
No idea if I’ll even like it or if it’s my type of game lol

Anyone able to advise what you do in game, is it RPG style?

Just ore ordered this on amazon for £27.99

Never played it

I've never played but from my understanding is mostly about dying over and over again.

Never played it

It’s a death simulator :laugh:;)

Preordered on amazon also. theres some kind of preview thing coming soon so i will try it then and iff i hate it just cancel the preorder

Network test this weekend

14F906DE-A544-4D1E-AF73-970ABA64F1B1.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom