Dark side of the moon?

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
made you look.... :D:rotfl:

BBC4 tonight 21:10 PF dark side of the moon in concert.....

Picture That! Mmmmmmmmmm David Gilmore and crew.......Lights and Musical bliss :smashin:

icemanonline

Great :thumbsup:

Brilliant! Only missed 15 minutes and recording now! Many thanks :clap:

Thought that was brilliant......also,some very nice photographical images taken at different stages in PF career.... in this BBC4 programme....

I personally didn't use camera's with film because i could never afford it ........and only after i was a bit older and settled did i ever have the money for photography, but digital................so I suppose I lost out really, but I'm still learning now, better late than never!!:D

Looking at some of the pictures taken in this.............and bearing in mind the technology with SLR camera's and film...............there was some nice one's. I think in my situation.............this really gives me my own understanding why i like photography so much............. A shot taken, a split second recorded forever more.........Brilliant!!:)

Anyhooooooooo

Just thought i would say i liked this programme and the photo's with the musical history and meaning's to the song's in this PF album...:smashin:

icemanonline

I hope this didn't push into the realms of Bill Bailey's Part Troll on CH4! Can't have Pink Floyd ruining comedy greatness.

I hope this didn't push into the realms of Bill Bailey's Part Troll on CH4! Can't have Pink Floyd ruining comedy greatness.

Pink Floyd and greatness in same sentence.....allowed! :)

Bill Bailey and comedy in same sentence......allowed :)

Bill Bailey and comedy greatness :eek:............totally disallowed. :nono:

Pink Floyd ruin nothing young man..................they are STILL gods!!

Oh yeah..............

And i'm of to bed before i see your reply..............:rolleyes:

Night Night!!

icemanonline

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom