dark Roots: The Anna Nichole Smith story

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It really takes the biscuit when Anna Nichole Smith gets to be discribed as the brains of the family:eek:
She's also fortunate enough to have more teeth in her head than the rest of her family put together.
And the words pot, kettle, calling and black leapt straight into my head when her beached whale inbred cousin ridiculed her for putting on a few pounds....as she, herself, turned sideways and blacked out Wyoming :p

Who says Jerry Springer isn't an accurate representation of trailer park life?

Ever since they started putting that spongey tarmac around the climbing frames in kids playgrounds there seem to be more and more people like this making it through to adulthood.

Have this Tivo`ed for a watching tonight,that `Liquid News half hour special on her last week was hysterical,this one sounds even better.

I have to say, I laughed long and loud more than once.

very funny... I liked the cousin with the eyes miles too wide apart and gappy teeth... she looked like the girl from those old playstation ads. A definite product of inbreeding. That anna nicole smith exposed video looks damn funny.

Originally posted by Nobber22
When is it on? What channel?

Last night, channel 4. Check E4 I'm sure they'll repeat it soon enough, maybe a late-nighter on the normal channel 4 aswell.

Originally posted by Rambo John J
Ever since they started putting that spongey tarmac around the climbing frames in kids playgrounds there seem to be more and more people like this making it through to adulthood.

:D

I liked the way the family all had tattoos of her on their bodies:eek: :rolleyes:

i missed this intentionally. I saw it described as the most ridiculous show ever on terrestrial and thought id pass!

ad

I saw the bbc choice thing with her on and thought that it was a pity the recording wasn't on vinyl because a gear shift up and she would've sounded near lucid. Her son must be privately educated (fana) because if school peers saw the way she speaks to him he'd get a kicking on a regular basis. The scariest thing is she wants more offspring:eek: I wonder if Marilyn Manson ever met her...

i loved the "deliverance" style hillbilly banjo links, with the ridiculously silly lyrics...........priceless

Yeah Adi - those intro pieces had me rollin`- and the toothless inbreds - :eek: have watched 20mins so far,and only laughed more at Peter Kay last night at the Birmingham Hippodrome,will continue tomorrow when my sides can take some more :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom