Dark Knight autographed item?

drb5

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for something like a photo, script or poster signed by hopefully at least Heath and Christian. Where is best to start looking? Tried Google, but it might be missing some well known places?

I'm looking for something like a photo, script or poster signed by hopefully at least Heath and Christian. Where is best to start looking? Tried Google, but it might be missing some well known places?

No idea where you would find one, but I hope you have a very big budget cos anything like that isnt going to be cheap!

I buy most of mine from ebay. I usually get them from the USA as postage is still very cheap, although the pound to dollar is a bit sucky at the moment. Make sure it comes with a COA and the ebayer has a good rep

Getting a Heath Ledger autograph is going to be tough I tried to bid on one before Christmas and it went for over £700 so good luck!

I'n all honesty now Heath Ledger is no longer with us I wouldnt even entertain buying one on the second hand market - there is too many scammers and you can never ever be 100% that it is genuine unless YOU see the item being signed yourself.

Paying upwards of $500 for something that you will always wonder if it is genuine is too big a risk.

My advice whether you choose to take it or not is forget about it and try and get signitures from other stars at conventions or even write to them.

I had a spurt a while ago for writing to some stars while they were filming in the UK, some replies I had back - with an autograph was Brian Cox, Christian Bale, Christian Slater, Daniel Craig, Ian Mckellen, Alfred Molina etc.

Shoot me a PM and I will give you a website that tracks stars where thier filming and gives you examples of who has been successful or not getting an autograph.

My advice for getting a signed item is go to somewhere like a Collectormania or Memorabilia show

All sellers there have to be UACC registered and everything they sell is 100% authentic. All I will say is, if you want something signed by both Bale and Ledger, be prepared to pay a handsome sum of money for it!!

Many thanks guys. Your telling me what i expected, but i suppose it's always worth looking. :)

Buff YHPM.:cool:

Getting anything signed by heath is hard, getting something Dark Knight is like Gold dust. There are a few around but the photos are really bad quality.

I paid £450 for my signed Heath Ledger auto on a standard white index card. It was signed back in 2004 when he used to do full nice looking autos, before using a shortened version.

Plan is to get that framed with a picture of him as the Joker.

The US Dealer where i got my Heath from does have another signed index card for sale. It's it's shortened signature but half the price at $400

Christmas Bale autos look terrible, they really are a scribble and easily forged, so be careful getting one of his

This is a legit Bale Auto

watermark.php

My Christian Bale auto is very similar from Batman Begins.... got a bargain though haggled the dude down from £80 to £40!! 100% genuine too :thumbsup:

Fantastic guys, thanks.:thumbsup:

I've been trying to find genuine autographs to compare to an item i've found. You get a COA with the item and on their site it says you can return it for a full refund if you've got a valid reason.

Think i might just go for it, as the signatures are pretty much identical to the genuine ones above. :)

Real quick pic of my Bale auto -

Image0008.jpg

Nice auto. No idea why he scribbles anything though, as it doesn't look like it says christian Bale:D Better to have a legit scribble rather than a fake looking one

Nice auto. No idea why he scribbles anything though, as it doesn't look like it says christian Bale:D Better to have a legit scribble rather than a fake looking one

Well any autograph beats the likes of B.P for Brad Pitt. I remember when i was acting in Snatch and finally got round to getting Brads Autograph, only to find him write the initials B.P :rolleyes:

Man, that could stand for Big Poo for all people know :mad:

Well any autograph beats the likes of B.P for Brad Pitt. I remember when i was acting in Snatch and finally got round to getting Brads Autograph, only to find him write the initials B.P :rolleyes:

Man, that could stand for Big Poo for all people know :mad:

you were in Snatch, which part of the film? its one of my favourites so i will go and pop it on later and have a look for you

Many thanks guys. Your telling me what i expected, but i suppose it's always worth looking. :)

Buff YHPM.:cool:

Replied:smashin:

Christmas Bale autos look terrible, they really are a scribble and easily forged, so be careful getting one of his

This is a legit Bale Auto

watermark.php

To back up BenchyUK on this, this is the same signiture I got back from Christian Bale when he was filming some shots in the UK for Batman Begins, he signed my Reign of Fire 10x8 and I recieved a personal letter from him thanking for writing.

This signiture is 100% legit above, any change in style is fake, as Benchy said its a fluid signiture, very difficult to fake and stands out like a sore thumb.

My Christian Bale auto is very similar from Batman Begins.... got a bargain though haggled the dude down from £80 to £40!! 100% genuine too :thumbsup:

Yep, same with Cooeys.

Bale always writes 'Regards' on his autos.

you were in Snatch, which part of the film? its one of my favourites so i will go and pop it on later and have a look for you

One of Brads boys at the camp site, I said 'He's a big man thats for Sure!'. Not that much but hey, I was 14, got 4 days off school, and got paid a few G :D

:eek: WOW! Snatch is one of my favourite films, always good for a laugh has some fantastic comedy scenes. Tyrone's crash into frankie four fingers' van being a personal fav!

You sir are my AVForums hero :thumbsup: :D

:eek: WOW! Snatch is one of my favourite films, always good for a laugh has some fantastic comedy scenes. Tyrone's crash into frankie four fingers' van being a personal fav!

You sir are my AVForums hero :thumbsup: :D

Was a great experience for me, got so many autographs. One of biggest regrets however, was not knowing who Benicio Del Toro was at the time, because when i was in makeup (After film Photography), there was a dude next to me (Benecio), and we were just chatting about everyday things, but then i asked him 'where do you look familiar'? and obviously the only film he could kinda give as an example was that teenish film 'Excess Baggage' he did with Alicia Silverstone, and i was like 'oh yeah'. :rotfl:

In the end i managed to pick up a spare polaroid camera laying about in the trailer and take a pic of him just chilling on his seat. Signed and the bottom too. You can't get more personal that a Polaroid :cool:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom