Dariusburst another chronicle

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
The ps4 has been a bit light on decent old school arcade shoot-em-ups, but now there's probably one of the best ever releases available. Unfortunately they're asking £50 quid for it, so I'm not buying it. Anyway here's a thread for the game.
See you when it's half price guys.
Ta ta for now.

£29 from Canada. I do like my shoot em ups but I'll wait til it's around £20 hopefully in a sale or whatever

I'm out at £29 that's for sure. I'd snap this up for around £15

Not bothered on the ps4 mate. As good as this looks I can't bring myself to pay that amount for it despite my silly spending habits.
Ha ha good one!!

Let us know your thoughts by the end of the week.

Ha ha good one!!

Let us know your thoughts by the end of the week.

Lol seriously I've curbed it somewhat. I didn't go ahead and get the drive club dlc when everyone thought I would. I didn't even spend a dime in the recent sales. I've got $400 singapore credit on my xbox but that hasn't been touched. I could of blown some of it on just cause 3 and fallout 4 but decided that with bloodborne and until dawn that's enough to keep me occupied until the new year....I think :D

Download only and at £50 I think it's a real shame that greed has got the better of the publisher. Yes it's niche, yes it's stunning, but a lower price gets a wider audience and more sales.

Holy ****!!! £50 for that!!!!

That is outrageous. Its a little indie game.

32:9 video

Holy ****!!! £50 for that!!!!

That is outrageous. Its a little indie game.

Yeah thats some shocking pricing. Though about it from the US store with some cheap credit but even then it was too rich. Will wait for it to come down in price which it probably will do pretty quickly when no one buys it.

Also on another shooter note im not sure if its PS4 or X1 but Raiden 5 is coming out.

Fantastic review but the horrendous pricing is the only fly in the ointment.

I'm skint my friend. Last game I bought was the last of us when it came out!

Not bought a game in ages, borrowed a few and play some of the psplus ones, but I'd love to get this when it's cheaper. I would like pang adventures, pacman 256, binding of issac - afterbirth too.

Just playing this now. It's pretty good. Not played a decent shoot em up in years.

Is anyone playing in the really wide mode? What size TV do you need to get a decent image from that?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom