Daredevil special edition?

Lex

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I remember somebody mentioning that there will be a new special edition of Daredevil being released on DVD? Is this still going to happen?

I was thninking about getting the current 2-disc version, but I don't want to buy it if there is a new version out soon...

Anyone got any info?

It was mentioned on this forum back in July by Idoodle there was a pointer to this site here;)

The Special edition is coming out on region 1 dvd in April.

I have noticed that some places don't sell the 2 disc version anymore. It is just the first disc in a one disc version. I have also noticed the same thing with Minority Report.

Originally posted by nwgarratt
I have noticed that some places don't sell the 2 disc version anymore. It is just the first disc in a one disc version. I have also noticed the same thing with Minority Report.
I noticed that the double disc are in the red packs and the single in blue packs.

i have heard that they have changed some of the story lines

can't wait really like daredevil, thought it was better than spiderman

maybe i am mad
:rotfl:

from pete

I also prefered Daredevil to Spiderman. It could have done another 10 minutes or so. Does the SE have much more footage. I haven't bought it yet and just rented it at the time it came out.

Spiderman was still good though.

heard that it willl be longer

:clap:

from pete

For me it's Dunst vs Garner.

Sorry for me it has to be Garner!

I heard an April release and twenty minutes longer and the storyline will be altered with the addition of much more of a certain character.

I'm with pete18 and nwgarrat, I also preferred Daredevil over Spiderman. It could have been a little bit darker, though (well, not for the main character, obviously...), and I´ll also get rid of the "Bull's eye" character, really hideous (or maybe is just Colin Farrell:mad: )

I heard an April release and twenty minutes longer and the storyline will be altered with the addition of much more of a certain character.

That sounds good if it's true.

Originally posted by FoxyMulder

Who might that be?

Add a spoiler if it is that startling.:D

Thanks for the links :smashin: but aI cannot see who the certain character is.

I lost my original link and despite searching can't find it, anyways April will be with us soon and u can ask her.

As far as I'm aware it was a character played by Ice T (or could've been Ice Cube, I can't remember). Anyway, it was one of the two, though I'm not sure how it fits into the film exactly; its possibly to do with the case Ben Afflecks lawyer is working on in the film?

It's Busta Rhymes...

He was in the trailers IIRC (and it is a crime subplot to do with Matt Murdock's work)

& I thought it was Coolio :rotfl:

Cheers, Paul

You're right, it is Coolio... good job I didn't take the mick out of Ben for getting his rappers mixed up...

Seem to be some speculation there as well as to whether it is better than Spider-Man.

I bet the delay is because they want to wait until the Elektra film is ready for release.

Well I aint watchin it now as it seems to have post hip-hop stars in it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom