Danny Dyer - I believe in UFO's

Kebabhead

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Saw the trailer last night on BBC Three which starts next week

Is there nothing he won't sink to

His Deadliest men series was a joke

I caught ten mins of the Joe Swash one on Ghosts last night, fell off my chair several times it was so bad.

I (hope) wonder whether BBC3 are pulling some kind of "mockumentary" stunt on this series, I can't think of any other reason for it to be on the telly !

well i dunno about you lot but thats me sold .

If Danny Dyer believes then count me in.

I missed the Joe Swash one I wanted to see it.

Whats next? Chico belives in Derek Acorah ?

I usually watch this type on rubbish just purley to laugh at but what amazes me is that its on the BBC.

As for Danny Dyer doing anything if you watch the things hes done you can actually see a career going down and down

Are there any more of this ground breaking series?

I read an interview with Danny Dyer where he said he'd been offered a place on Celebrity Big Brother but didn't want to do it as it's "career suicide" for a lot of celebrities. Obviously, his acting career hasn't bothered to tell him it shuffled off its mortal coil a while ago. I doubt he got paid as much to do the UFO program which, to me, is just as bad a choice if he wants to be taken seriously.
Personally, I think he'll be a market trader on Eastenders within 18 months if he hasn't already dug himself a hole that's too deep to climb back out of.

I don't really rate him as an actor, but he seems to play Danny Dyer well enough in everything I've seen him in. It's just a shame (for him) that playing himself seems to go hand in hand with being crap :facepalm:

Thats what years of coke abuse does to u. Hes prolly been aboard the mothership afew times.

but what amazes me is that its on the BBC.

If this were on BBC 1 or 2 I would agree with you but BBC 3 is really a junk channel. I mean how can you justify programmes like young butcher of the year or young mechanic of the year? Torchwood? Being human? And countless other productions for BBC 3 are just plain awful. If it wasn't for family Guy, American dad, occasional football match or the odd movie I doubt I would even tune in.

Danny Dyer gives it large with a bunch of hippy American yoofologists.

Watched this show and it had moments of pure comedy. The bit where he is in the middle of nowhere in Washington State watching the lights in the sky was a cracker!

"Don't wanna mug mself off or anythink but can you see that ****ing UFO?"

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

If this were on BBC 1 or 2 I would agree with you but BBC 3 is really a junk channel. I mean how can you justify programmes like young butcher of the year or young mechanic of the year? Torchwood? Being human? And countless other productions for BBC 3 are just plain awful. If it wasn't for family Guy, American dad, occasional football match or the odd movie I doubt I would even tune in.

I hear what your saying and i agree but im still paying for it through this ridiculous forced license fee so I got a right to be shocked.

I hear what your saying and i agree but im still paying for it through this ridiculous forced license fee so I got a right to be shocked.
I'm right with you with the licence fee and I resent having to purchase a licence. Given value for money the licence is only worth 50 quid tops. For my money I feel I have the right for quality entertainment but that's not going to happen on a regular basis.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom