"Dangerous" dogs - question

D

Deleted member 843310

I like this has triggered a canine discussion as we have several feline threads, not sure why there is no forum for pets/animals per se. Could include everything, spiders, snakes, giraffes even!
I think that would be a great idea!! 😍

D

Deleted member 843310

A gardening thread was mentioned or suggested some while back.

Didn't happen. I think the general consensus is that there are too many forums and subforums.

Stickies are a way round that but then any more than five disturb the flow.

Tricky one. If I had my own forum a pets section would definitely be IN!
Yeah I'd definitely have a pets section too!!

Yeah I'd definitely have a pets section too!!

We should start a forum together!

Not a breakaway though, I'd always use AVF.

There's Your Pet forum where you can chat about your dogs and cats, probably other message boards too pet-wise.

Forums are a dying breed, everyone uses social media these days. I'm happy going with the flow.

I only use this one and Steve Hoffman forums. Where I used to use loads, I've found two that are safe and where you can write about practically anything.

I think AVF is fairly run too, unlike some I could mention, like Digital Spy but I may not be allowed to mention them, so I won't. :laugh:

D

Deleted member 843310

We should start a forum together!

Not a breakaway though, I'd always use AVF.

There's Your Pet forum where you can chat about your dogs and cats, probably other message boards too pet-wise.

Forums are a dying breed, everyone uses social media these days. I'm happy going with the flow.

I only use this one and Steve Hoffman forums. Where I used to use loads, I've found two that are safe and where you can write about practically anything.

I think AVF is fairly run too, unlike some I could mention, like Digital Spy but I may not be allowed to mention them, so I won't. :laugh:
I used to frequent digital spy for 15 years but had to leave it last year for reasons I won't mention.

Thankfully AVF has filled in the hole and a fantastic replacement and I prefer it!!

Not sure I could have the patience to set up a whole new pets forum but I think it would be amazing to have a proper pets bit on here!

Although AVF is not a general forum so I think it is unlikely.

Animals are the best though 😍

How's wee Frankie doing?
I hope she's recovering well and isn't going to be too traumatised after her horrifying experience.

I used to frequent digital spy for 15 years but had to leave it last year for reasons I won't mention.

Thankfully AVF has filled in the hole and a fantastic replacement and I prefer it!!

Not sure I could have the patience to set up a whole new pets forum but I think it would be amazing to have a proper pets bit on here!

Although AVF is not a general forum so I think it is unlikely.

Animals are the best though 😍

How's wee Frankie doing?
I hope she's recovering well and isn't going to be too traumatised after her horrifying experience.

She has another wound and complication, like a puncture from the attacks but she is recovering well. Bit worried about neighbour as she is off sick from work, Can't play the rent. On SSP, I was on that when I was off work ill, it was about £14pw then, She says she can always ask her Dad to help out,

D

Deleted member 843310

Oh
She has another wound and complication, like a puncture from the attacks but she is recovering well. Bit worried about neighbour as she is off sick from work, Can't play the rent. On SSP, I was on that when I was off work ill, it was about £14pw then, She says she can always ask her Dad to help out,
Oh no!! 😭 The poor thing 😩

That's good she can turn to her dad for help though.

Fingers crossed she makes a full recovery.

D

Deleted member 843310

On DS might have left for similar reason, even the mods were trolls. Then I found this place.
I heard that bandied around a lot too but it wasn't my personal experience.

I had to leave for other reasons 😔

Barbs77

Distinguished Member
A gardening thread was mentioned or suggested some while back.

Didn't happen. I think the general consensus is that there are too many forums and subforums.

Stickies are a way round that but then any more than five disturb the flow.

Tricky one. If I had my own forum a pets section would definitely be IN!
Home, Garden & DIY Forum
Post thread Just to let you know there is a Gardening Forum

Gregsta

The police came and the dog warden. Owner told me they were happy that it wasn't a dangerous dog? He has been told that the matter is under investigation though and it must be kept on a lead when outside and he has to get it chipped.
I think its law to have them chipped, its only £10 my dog is old now and has been chipped.

when he was young he use to clear of all time, he would get scent of a bitch and would be gone.It would of been more useful when he was young.

Last edited:

Gregsta

Probably will be muzzled if he comes to his senses. I'm more interested that he keeps his word and pays for the pug's treatment, poor little thing.
Muzzled are no good for big dogs they can hurt dogs with a muzzle on. you just have to keep them out of the way of other dogs. yes it means they can't bite them, my dog could easily hurt a dog with a muzzle on hence why I have him insured lol.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom