Danger zone

Haha, brilliant concept and execution, love it :thumbsup:

Got this song in my head now ;)

Like it

I like the idea and the composition but I think that the noise and the lack of detail in the car object itself make the focal plain look a bit soft and spoil it a bit - I'd probably have tried for a bit more impact with the colours/contrast as well.....

Jim

I like the idea and the composition but I think that the noise and the lack of detail in the car object itself make the focal plain look a bit soft and spoil it a bit - I'd probably have tried for a bit more impact with the colours/contrast as well.....

Jim
You need to view it on the iphone, looks great on that ;)

To be fair it is a little noisy and not as sharp as I first thought. How many times am I going to have to tell myself to stop assessing images on the iphone :face palm:

Still think the pics great though, and brings back so many great memories :smashin:

Very nice shot, cool idea and nice use of shallow DOF. I do think, as others have mentioned, that it is let down slightly by the noise and softness, which is a shame, but it's still a great image and fits the theme well IMO

Yeah it was in fairly low light and my camera was really struggling to get focus on the car for some reason. Thanks for all the comments so far.

I don't do pixel peeping, so nothing about that. I like the focus and the subject. But... :) There's always a but isn't there? :) This reminds me too much of a macro. I'd like it way more, if you'd taken the shot a bit further away and focused on more items than just that one car.

Like it. Noise does not bother me, but the clarity on the car could be pushed up a bit

I like it but think I might have gone for a plainer background, rather than the monopoly box....but that's just me :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom