1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dancing XBox...

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Kristian, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Kristian

Kristian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +419
    Hi There,

I've been looking for a dancing game and dance mats for the XBox, but haven't been able to find any - unlike for the PS and PS2 of which there are several. A search on here tells that there may be a release sometime soon but no definite answers.

Does anybody know if, or when this type of game, and accessories, will be available on the XBox?

Regards,

Kris.

2. nealgs

nealgs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    there was one due for release in November, but according to Games release schedule, it has been moved back to Q1 2004 :(

Gary

3. phenom2003

phenom2003

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Going to be worth it though, 4 player on one one console, Live play, downloadable songs, just can't wait to get this one as long as they actually speed the game up on PAL.

Rich

4. Kristian

Kristian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +419
    Thanks for the replies.

I can't believe it's taking this long to get a game like this onto the XBox! Looks like we'll just have to wait a bit longer.

Cheers,

Kris.

5. nealgs

nealgs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep, very annoying it is - wife would like a dance mat for xmas, so was going for Xbox one so that i could get an Xbox - result :)

except release date has been moved now to after xmas :( so back to the drawing board.

Someone posted something about buying a PS2->xbox convert and using one of the PS2 mats - will try and find the post for this

original post was here:
    http://www.thedvdforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=229316

with statement made by Haloman:
    Buy a Playstation mat. Get a PSX>Xbox convertor. Get your Xbox chipped. Play Stepmania. Be happy

regards
    Gary

6. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It certainly has taken its time.. I was thinking about slapping Stepmania on the Xbox and just use that ^_^ But right now, getting an Asian PS2 to play my DDR Extreme 2 will do me...