Dances with Wolves, Director's Cut (4-Disc)

I paid £40 and got stung by customs! :mad:

soz m8

lol

by the way - how well made is the packaging on the set?

is it well put together?

Movietyme have it for £27.99 and they pay the customs charges so...

Originally posted by lazarus
how well made is the packaging on the set?

is it well put together?

Yes it is well put together - it is made up of two plastic amarays in a cardboard sleeve, insidea (mock) leather outer case which closes with a popper... all very nice, however, I keep seeing a slightly different version pictured on some websites which seems to be a suede effect with a feather fastener (as in your link) :confused:

I think we're meant to be talking about the korean one, not the japanese one.
If that's the case, I have the korean one. It is 2 amaray cases in a suede book like cover, with a suede tie to lock it up with a feather on. It's very nice. Hope this of help.

Lex, looks like you've got the Japanese release:

Attachments

• 43410.gif
    43410.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 796
I have just ordered this, never seen the film by the way, I'm just a sucker for a bargain, my dts fight club arrived from Koreandvds today, this forum is both costing me and saving me a fortune!

Thanks for clearing that up Will :smashin:

No problem, I think DVDcompare.net gives the "prize" to the Korean set, just to annoy you even more!:devil:

lol

i ordered it and i definately shouldnt have

especially after i had just bought 6 superbit titles from them

(if i remember rightly - they have the 2 disc spiderman superbit for 13 dollars)

Last night I had a dream that this was reduced to $15!:eek:
I think I need to see a shrink!:rolleyes:

I wish these guys accepted solo or paypal/nochex/fastpay :(

looks like Dot is missing out on another bargain:(

BTW this is the ACTUAL LEATHER and not mock leather one??

and @ the price INC del, will u get hit by customs??

I am so tempted to get one.

It is also for sale at HKflixs.

Will i get hit with Custom charges from either of these sites- looks like it will cost over the £18.00 mark.

I notice on the Korean DVD site that you can treat the item as a "gift" - will i still get stung with custom charges.

i also got the email saying it had been shipped along with all the superbit titles i had ordered as well.

i cant get on the site at the mo - some error message about a dns error - but i'm sure they say something about the vat on the 'homepage'

basically - youcould wait until we receive our copies and we'll sharp tell you if we get stung

Cant recall the shipping rates but I have had excellent service from them.

Sweeeet! just ordered this one. Nice package!

Originally posted by TarPot
I think we're meant to be talking about the korean one, not the japanese one.
If that's the case, I have the korean one. It is 2 amaray cases in a suede book like cover, with a suede tie to lock it up with a feather on. It's very nice. Hope this of help.

TarPot - have you watched it yet ? Did you keep English subtitles on throughout and if so was if off-putting?

And finally, what region is the set ? MovieTyme say it's ALL !!

Cheers

Has anyone received this from MovieTyme in the last week or so?

I ordered on 17 Mar and as yet there's been no change in my order status. Maybe out of stock.

My set from KoreanDVDs arrived about 20 mins ago. No customs.:clap: :D :smashin: I have to say, the packaging is just DAMN SEXY!:devil: I haven't put the discs in yet, but it was well packaged by KoreanDVDs.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom