Dances with Wolves, Director's Cut (4-Disc)

I ordered one on the 16th too from movietyme. Other parts of my order have shipped and i have them thanks criag. They must just be awaiting stock

Mine arrived from Koreandvds today and have to agree with Will, this is a very nice item what with the feather and all. Nicely packaged by Koreandvds and after trying it out I'm well impressed. Can't see any hassle in switching the English subtitles on when required with the press of a button, now I just need time to watch the movie!
Have to recommend Koreandvds, they have been excellent with everything I have ordered from them and thanks to all the forum members for keep spotting these bargains!

I contacted Craig yesterday and they are indeed awaiting stock.

The price on KoreanDVDs is very good - less than 18 quid. I might just cancel the order on MovieTyme.

How long did you guys wait for delivery from KoreanDVDs and how much was shipping ?

Originally posted by PearlJam
How long did you guys wait for delivery from KoreanDVDs and how much was shipping ?

I don't mean to be rude, but if you look at the first page of this topic you can tell when Pollywoggle and I ordered it, when mine was sent and that we both got ours today. Is it that difficult to work out how long it took? With regard to shipping just add it to your cart and click on checkout, it will tell you how much shipping is.

Yes, I ordered it on 12th March and they shipped it on 15th March. They say it normally takes 7 to 15 days for "most areas" and it arrived today after nine days, no customs charges so hooray hooray!

Just checked the Koreandvds site and seems fine at the moment.

Pollywoggle - thank you very much for your pleasant and informative reply :smashin:

Will K - if we were allowed to express ourselves freely on the forum I'd tell you where to go :mad:

got my copy today... its a well lush set... packaging is excellent...

hiya all

mine come yesterday and i must say - isnt it gorgeous ?

but i'm not happy !!!

theres no barcode - how the hell do i enter it on dvdprofiler ?

lol

Didn't yours come in a white box? Mine did and it has a barcode on it: 8 809032 222488
Hope this helps.

cheers for that

must admit - i completely missed it

videonasty - any movement with your order on MovieTyme ? It's a fortnight tomorrow since I ordered :mad:

I ordered from MovieTyme a week ago and have so far heard nothing. I'm going to pm Craig and see if he can shed some light on the situation..... I will post here when I get a reply.

fishcake m8

why did you order the dances with wolves set from movietyme ?

:confused:

At the time I had not seen this thread..... :(

To be honest tho I don’t consider £27 that bad a price for this box set .... not at cheap as Koreandvd.com admittedly!

I have wasted money on worst things in my time :D so such is life...

Got a reply form Craig at Movietyme saying that they were awaiting stock yesterday.

Today they have mailed me saying they are trying to source stock but having problems and that my order status has changed to, "on daily re-order"....... :(

Hopefully Koreandvd still have stock I'm gonna try them and cancel with Movietyme.

FishCake - I'm in the same boat as you mate, however I placed an order with KoreanDVDs on Monday and it shipped on Tuesday so fingers crossed.

I'm just waiting for Craig to get back to me to confirm the cancellation of the MovieTyme order.

Thanks for the update guys. Hopefully they have got stock still.... fingers crossed, I've just placed my order.

I received it from Koreandvds today & I must say it is unbelievable. It looks absolutely mint. I didn't get charged by Custom's, so overall I am completely chuffed.

I will definately be ordering from them again, top service.

videonasty/PearlJam,

My order status with koreandvds is; in progress: airmail...does that mean despatched or still packing?

Should I get an email when they despatch ?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom