Damn - These are Good Speakers.

BlueWizard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kenrick Audio (Japan) specialized in rebuilding and restoring JBL Speakers. He sells and works on other speakers, mostly used, but his specialty is JBL. If you watch the Videos you will see that he has THREE JBL Paragon in for restoration.

The speakers in the videos, if I interpret correctly, use the JBL D130 and the JBL 075 Drivers which have been re-magnetized, and the crossovers have been rebuilt.

Perhaps not your style of music, and perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about, but these speakers sound impressive. There ar FIVE videos total demonstrating these speaker, though I have only included TWO.

Obviously they are slightly degraded because of YouTube and because of the speakers you are listening on, but they sound damn fine to me. The piano is especially impressive.

If you are wondering what a JBL PARAGON is ... this is a Paragon - $50,000 -

Just passing it along, make of it what you will.

Steve/bluewizard

One of my favourite YTC . He really is good. But you pay for it . One thing that makes me laugh is people on the Channel saying how good the speakers sound. Via their PC /laptops speakers etc !

From time to time I also check out exotic artisan Chinese Hifi. Now thats getting very cool . some stuff is amazing

Yep, speakers with good drivers in good cabinets. Nice.

JBL made a number of models that are worth buying, keeping and using. Watching youtube videos provides a few minutes of entertainment, but is no substitute for listening to them in person.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom