1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damn Christmas Lights

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by garybuk, Dec 11, 2003.

1. garybuk

garybuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a major problem, my parents went out and decided to buy some flasing led rope lights for outside from B&Q, my dad pluged the lights into the same ring as my HIFI and now i get sparkling lines on the screen in time with the flasing lights.

I have tried a RS 3amp Mains Filter block inbetween the lights and the mains and the projector and mains to no avail...... can anyone suggest anything because its driving me mad and my dad's intent on using this lights...

I hope you can help, i didn't know where else to post and was helping you could help me out with a mains lead/ filter that may solve this?

My setup: Rotel RSP-1066 Processor, RMB-1075 Power Amp, RB-1070 Power Amp (Front)
    Denon DVD2900 DVD Player, NAD C541i CD Player, Sony VPL-HS2 Projector (16:9), Sanyo PLC-20W 14:3 Projector, SKY+, NTL Digital

2. garybuk

garybuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    oh sorry just to add, i have a Isotek MiniSub running my hifi but my projectors are in the loft, do you think one of these would solve my problem or using a cheap Belkin UPS from PCWorld (grr) that has power stablisation?

3. Bluelaser

Bluelaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I agree with the grr :)