Damaged CD Disc

laserbeam

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have damaged Disc 1 of Pink Floyds the Wall when I tried to get it out of the case and was wondering if there was anyway I could get a copy of it as I do not want to buy it again.Thanks

I have damaged Disc 1 of Pink Floyds the Wall when I tried to get it out of the case and was wondering if there was anyway I could get a copy of it as I do not want to buy it again.Thanks
If you have a computer ,you may be able to use the EAC programme to rip it onto a hard drive and then make a duplicate copy later. The EAC exact audio copy program,which is free, reads multiple times from the disc and tries to assemble the file. It may take a ling time.. whereas a stanstan good full CD can rip in 3 minutes, it can ciontico for an hour trying to build up the information. It cannot do miracles but it is close.
I have long considered the legality of the record companies not reissuing a fresh CD if a defective one is returned to them, as they make great play that the music is copyrighted to them and they are just giving you a licence to play it.

It would look like a waste of money as I still have disc 2 and the case unless I can get it quite cheap

Luckily second hand cds are spectacularly cheap at the moment as they are so out of style! Great times for cd collectors.

Andy

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom