Dallas sequel

jason g

Distinguished Member
they must have some contingency plans .. Larry has been very ill for years

im guessing after speaking with larry hagmans family they will probably film a funeral for JR and then make a decision on whether to continue on with the series.

maybe some of the other cast may not want to carry on now larry has passed away.

krish

Distinguished Member
Tribute programme with one of his last interviews on Channel 5 at 9pm tomorrow (Sunday)

This quote is attributed to WB or TNT or Channel 5 at various sites:
"Dallas is midway in production on Season 2 and this sad news will be incorporated into the storyline"

Buzzyz

Novice Member
It may sound like a stupid question but I remember watching 1 or 2 random episodes in a hotel room from Dallas 2012 and there was a quote about J.R. at the start of the episode something like:

there is one thing worse than evil - the experience OR there is one thing worse than evil - the old man

Can anyone recall that phrase? or episode?

Tried to fast forward all 18 episodes with Larry Hangman (before he passed away) without any success..

Garrett

It may sound like a stupid question but I remember watching 1 or 2 random episodes in a hotel room from Dallas 2012 and there was a quote about J.R. at the start of the episode something like:

there is one thing worse than evil - the experience OR there is one thing worse than evil - the old man

Can anyone recall that phrase? or episode?

Tried to fast forward all 18 episodes with Larry Hangman (before he passed away) without any success..
There was one. Never underestimate the elderly!

Garrett

To Cliff Barns. Time has not been kind to that face. But I do recall the smell of brimstone and crazy...

Wondered why they made Cliff evil in the sequel as though was a fool in the original was basically a good guy and even saved JR from going to prison once/being convicted of a crime.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom